261-270

Chapter 261 Outstanding Freshmen (4)Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1055 Updated: 16-09-03 17:51

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The red sun on the side also raised his eyebrows. This was the first time he heard this statement. The rules of the Imperial Academy are too strange.

The Imperial College has no money, so why bother about this kind of thing?

"Of course it is true. How could this kind of thing be deceiving." Seeing Lu Yaoguang's unbelief, the old student was a little unhappy. "Didn't you look at the precautions for the freshman assessment?"

The precautions for freshmen assessment have clearly stated that the equipment issued by the school to freshmen must be recycled together. If one piece is lost, the compensation will be ten times the price.

Lu Yaoguang and the others are still good. They only lost one tent, like someone just now. All the things were lost. The original price adds up to one million stars. Now if you pay ten times the price, you need to pay one thousand. Ten thousand coins.

Hearing this, Lu Yaoguang hurriedly turned out the precautions for the freshman assessment that he had left behind.

When I saw the end, there was a line of small words that read: Lost items, after paying ten times the price, Lu Yaoguang felt extremely depressed.

It's intentional to write so small. And why should compensation be paid? Shouldn't the school provide it for free?

If they had seen it early, they would definitely not tear down one of the tents. This money would have been wronged. And it is still ten times the compensation.

"You can see it. Swipe it, and pay the star coin, and I will give you your things immediately." Lao Sheng took out a machine, set the star coin value, then looked at Lu Yaoguang's personal terminal, and waited for Lu Yaoguang to personally Swipe the terminal on it.

Lu Yaoguang reluctantly swiped his personal terminal on the machine.

In an instant, the ten thousand stars were gone, and Lu Yaoguang felt extremely heartbroken.

Taking back his own things, Lu Yaoguang took the red sun behind and left.

Originally, Hongri was with me and had to take his own things back first, but now Hongri is the same as himself, without a tent, so Lu Yaoguang did not hesitate to pull Hongri and turn around.

"Hong Ri, I feel so distressed. Ten thousand stars don't have anything like that." Coming out of it, Lu Yaoguang said to Hong Ri sadly.

Lu Yaoguang wouldn't feel distressed at all if the star coins were spent in other places where they should be spent, but this kind of consumption that was compensated ten times by himself because of his negligence, Lu Yaoguang only felt distressed.

"It's okay." Hongri touched Lu Yaoguang's head, "It's only ten thousand stars. We will earn it back soon."

"I know that we can earn back ten thousand stars soon, but... But I really feel that... this money was spent wrongly." Lu Yaoguang was not worried that he would not earn it back, but felt that this star coin was really spent. It's too frustrated.

"Okay. Don't feel wronged, we will pay attention next time. Now, first go to Jersey and the others, you first go and put away the contents in the tent." Hong Ri took Lu Yaoguang's hand and decided to find Ze first West them.

"Yeah. Okay. Let's do this for now." Lu Yaoguang let Hongri lead him all the way back.

Seeing Hongri still back with the equipment issued by the school, Jersey looked at it curiously. "How is this going?"