111-120

111 Decided to Leave the Barren Star (1)Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1123 Updated: 16-07-22 17:58

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"I also support you." Hong Jing also said faintly, but his tone was full of affirmation of Lu Yaoguang. Since Lu Yaoguang and the others were full of confidence in the future, he couldn't be the person who poured cold water.

He also had to have confidence in Lu Yaoguang and the others. Even if he didn't have confidence in them, he had to have confidence in himself. He would also work hard to let Huangxing belong to them.

"Let's work hard towards becoming the master of Desolate Star." Lu Yaoguang suddenly stood up and said proudly. Even Hong Ri, who had been holding her hand, was taken to stand up. During the period, Lu Yaoguang almost staggered and nearly fell.

For a moment, the living room was full of energy. This made Lu Yaoguang feel that he seemed to have returned to the heroism of preparing for a Michelin-starred chef.

In order to obtain a Michelin-starred chef, she spent three full years. Thinking back to those days, tired and happy.

"Wait. What we are discussing seems to be not shouting to become the owner of the Wild Star, but discussing whether we should leave the Wild Star now. So the theme just went off the track, continue now." Hong Jing looked at the room seriously upwards Lu Yaoguang and the proud red sun, there are three admiring Jersey, Luxi and Mandesi watching Lu Yaoguang.

Only then did Hong Jing remember that the main goal of their family meeting was not to talk about how to become the planet master of the barren star, but to discuss how they should make a decision.

Whether to leave the barren star or stay in the barren star. This is currently a difficult decision.

"Yes." Lu Yaoguang pulled Hongri and sat down, a little embarrassed. This seems to be her starting point, which biased the subject of their discussion.

But she didn't regret it at all. If she didn't get the subject, they didn't know that there was a legal way to own a barren star.

"Okay. The matter of buying Wild Star and wanting to become the owner of Wild Star is temporarily set aside. Let's talk about the final decision first, should we leave or stay?" Hong Jing asked again.

"I support leaving." Hongri spoke first. He supported leaving for a reason. As my father said, the barren stars will become more and more chaotic, and there will be more and more types of Zerg. Their family now only has the main fighting force of Red King. He, Lu Yaoguang, and Jersey, without the help of external forces, could not compete with the Zerg at all.

Even if they borrow external forces, they have little effect. Therefore, for safety reasons, Red Sun recommends leaving Barren Star temporarily.

One more thing, Hong Jing thought of it, and Hong Ri also thought of it. The identity of him and his father. One of them was the late former marshal, and the other was the son of the former marshal who had been missing for more than ten years. Coupled with what Hongjing did before, the two of them were found, and the consequences are predictable.

Even though they have changed their identities now, they are not afraid of ten thousand, just in case. If there is a one in ten thousand chance that the identity of the father is seen through?

He is okay, but Hong Jing is now a dead man. Unless Hongjing changes its appearance and its genetic sequence. At present, this is unlikely. Therefore, although Hongjing has changed his identity, he must keep a low profile. Try not to be noticeable.