201-210

Chapter 201: Unexpectedly (7)Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1060 Updated: 16-08-29 18:25

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Because you want to tell the winner within two hours, you must fight quickly. Time has been prolonged, which is not good for both parties.

After the blue team sent a team here, the red team also sent additional manpower.

In the virtual starry sky, the two sides came head-to-head and went to war face to face.

【Order No. 51 and No. 61, lead your team to bypass the enemy's rear and cut off the enemy's retreat. 】

Since the other party only sent ten people over, these ten people, of course, had to be dealt with before the other party increased firepower.

Although Red Sun participated in Star Wars for the first time, it had a beastly instinct. Although the students led by them are all freshmen, when the cooperation is not bad, occasionally there are a few loopholes that others in the team can find and make up for.

Therefore, under the encirclement and suppression of the team led by Red Sun and the team led by Jersey, the ten-man team sent by the other party was vulnerable to their large forces.

After eliminating the opponent's advance soldiers, Hong Ri and Jersey did not love to fight, but quickly issued an order to withdraw first.

On the main battleship, McCann saw that they had won the first small confrontation, and a faint smile appeared on his face.

[Battleship No. 1 and No. 2 on the left, and No. 7 and No. 8 warships on the right are under orders to control missile preparation. ] Xiao Da made a little trouble for a while, and the next chapter is the real chapter.

[Battleship No. 5 listens to the order, and the light cannon prepares. 】

[Battleship No. 6 listens to the order, and the long-range laser cannon prepares. 】

[Battleship No. 3 and Battleship No. 4 listen to orders, prepare electromagnetic guns, and launch three minutes later. 】

[Battleship No. 9 and Battleship No. 10 follow the orders, prepare three cannons, aim at the enemy's left-wing battleship, and launch five minutes later. At the same time, the high-energy light cannon began to fill. 】

【Roger that! 】

After giving orders to the ten warships, McCann spoke to the co-pilot sitting aside. "Preparation of high-energy particle cannon, three minutes later, launch directly in front"

"Yes." The co-pilot responded, and then immediately began to give orders, and at the same time began to search for the enemy target directly ahead.

【No. 81 and No. 91 hearing orders, lead your team to the rear of the fleet. After McCann gave the order, Red Sun dispatched all the remaining mecha fighters in the battleship as soon as possible, and at the same time began to prepare the light cannon.

【Roger that! After No. 81 and No. 91 replied, like an arrow from the string, they left the warship in the mecha.

[Report, the light cannon is ready. 】When the column of the light cannon shows that the preparation is complete, Red Hitachi reports to McCann.

[Very good, how about the other warships? ] After receiving the news from Hongri, McCann was satisfied.

[Report, the preparation of the long-range laser cannon is complete. 】