321- 330

Chapter 321Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1120 Updated: 16-09-11 18:24

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Although Lu Yaoguang and Hongri had to make a small gift for more than a thousand people, they felt calm and relaxed and felt that there was more than enough time.

On the Hongri side, he kept squeezing the dough balls prepared by Lu Yaoguang into cookie after cookie models. After filling the trays, he put them in the automatic oven and put them in the automatic oven.

By the way, I forgot to explain one point. Lu Yaoguang's kitchen space has been equipped with a new set of kitchen utensils.

For the two in the God of Cookery Space, Lu Yaoguang is responsible for making rose shortbread, and Hongri is responsible for making cookies. The two people worked together perfectly. It took three hours. Lu Yaoguang and Hongri made nearly four thousand rose shortbread cookies. The cookies were not counted because there were too many.

The rose shortbread and cookies were ready, Lu Yaoguang took out more than a thousand boxes, and then mentally directed the rose shortbread and cookies into the box one by one.

Red Sun saw Lu Yaoguang's new packaging method, and thought he could try it. They seem to have never tried to use mental power to control objects.

Lu Yaoguang now gave Hongri a brand new way to open it. It turned out that his mental power could still be used in this way.

I took a box and placed it in front of me, and tried to use my mental power to guide the rose shortbread and cookies in front of me.

Red Sun's mental power potential was 2S in the previous test, and his mental power level has now reached A level.

Trying to use mental power to manipulate the objects, at the first time, Hongri did not master the skills at all, and the cookies did not move. Set his mind, Hong Ri tried again, and found that he could only move it.

"Hong Ri, it's not like that." Lu Yaoguang saw that Hong Ri was also using mental power to control items, and stopped the movement in his hands.

"What should it be like?" Hong Ri raised his head, squinting at Lu Yaoguang.

"To use mental power to control foreign objects, the mental power should first be attached to the object." Lu Yaoguang explained to Hongri and gave Hongri a demonstration.

"You see, that's it." Lu Yaoguang easily put the rose shortbread into the box and placed it.

"Thank you Yaoguang." Hong Ri opened his eyes and showed a faint smile at Lu Yaoguang, his eyes full of tenderness.

"No thanks." Lu Yaoguang was a little embarrassed as Hong Ri stared straight at him. The red sun gets bigger and bigger, it will discharge more and more.

A person of her mental age was about to drown in Hong Ri's gentle eyes.

"Try it now. I'll continue to pack." Lu Yaoguang rolled his head and did not look at the red sun, but the red ears fully betrayed the owner's heart.

Hongri looked at the tips of Lu Yaoguang's red ears and saw that Lu Yaoguang's hands shook, and then all the cookies in mid-air fell on the table.

Lu Yaoguang secretly turned his head to look at Hongri. After seeing Hongri focusing on controlling the cookies in front of him, Lu Yaoguang lost his mind and focused on the cookies and rose shortbread in front of him.