Table of Contents

Published

1. Watch You As You Wake (1649 words)

And I wake up early, watch you as you wake

And open your eyes to the sound of the rain

This story is inspired by the song "Weight" by Amber Run. Jin and Byul are married and one morning Jin wakes to the sound of the rain and is able to watch Byul as she wakes.

2. Basketball Court (1970 words)

Byul is an aspiring basketball star and Jin is the shy boy who watches her play. One day during a game she gets injured and meets someone new in the nurse's office.

3. Hogwarts AU (2053 words)

Byul is a sixth-year Slytherin and Jin is a sixth-year Gryffindor. They are always ranked first and second in potions and one day they bond over their love of potions. Friendship grows between them and perhaps something else.

4. Just a Game (2081 words)

Jin and Byul are both powerful CEO's who meet through a number of social functions for the wealthy and elite of Seoul. They both hate the parties, but they love the games that unfold between them. Who will win the game, or is there no winner in a game like this?

5. The Pianist (2420 words)

Byul was a writer but has lost her words since being plagued by nightmares. She happens upon a club one night where Jin is performing and finds that she can sleep better when she hears his music. Not only does it allow her to sleep but it also begins to give Byul her words back.

6. A Predicament (2365 words)

This was a request from @mo_onbyul2da to do a teacher/student relationship. I took a different approach and in this story, Byul is a research professor and Jin is a graduate student working under her.

7. The Prince's Guard: Announcement

This was originally planned as a oneshot but will now be posted as a short story! Keep an eye out for it soon. 

8. Middle of the Night (2881 words)

Inspired by the Monsta X song of the same name. Byul thought she had found the love of her life - in fact, she knows she did - but sometimes love doesn't always work out if you can't communicate it properly. Did she lose the one she loved because she couldn't say it? More importantly, can she learn to tell them she loves them before she loses them forever? 

9. Eclipsed (2393 words) 

There are times when it is better to be alone. There are times when it is simply easier to be alone when you can let the facade drop and no one will be there to see it. If a tree falls in the forest and no one sees it is there a sound? If you become someone else in the shadows, but no one knows that person, do they exist? The answers to those questions must be the same. When the sun is eclipsed by the moon how can you know if the light really ever existed at all - or if it was all a dream? 

10. Eclipsed Part 2 (2280 words) 

Continuation of the above story! 

11. Converse High (2317 words)

Suggested by @EstrellaLuna1222 this will be a high-school fic featuring Byul as the converse skater girl and Jin, the wannabe bad boy who is actually just a big softie.

12. The Siren's Call (2258 words) 

Byul's crew is sailing through uncharted waters. If they're lucky they'll make it out alive. If not, they'll have to face a sailor's worst nightmare. The siren.

13. The Desire of the Sailor (3098 words) 

A continuation of The Siren's Call. 

14. A Family's Love (2738 words) 

The final part of The Siren's Call. 

15. Summer by the Void (1823 words) 

Byul tends the lighthouse by the void. Jin is a farmer by the void. Just a silly, sentimental, pastoral fic about a summer by the void. (Listen to Summer by the Void by San Fermin if you feel like it!) 

Coming Soon

16. An Immortal's Home

Byul and Jin are two immortals with very different definitions of the phrase 'low profile'.