chapter 1

Barry entered cortex to hear shouting ""what's going on here"" Barry just shouted ""Why did she come back did you forget she helped savitar or did speed force made you forget"" iris said in cold tone "" no iris but I forgive her and I forgive frost but did you forget frost help us defeated savitar she help Cisco and gypsy but I think you should forgive her too also I don't blame her I know how it like be other side angry the hate"" Barry said Cisco Caitlin h.r were watching not knowing what to do ""how would you possibly know feel angry hate I know because you left me I had to look after this team I had become leader"".

""I NEVER ASK YOU TOO"" Barry snapped back ""I asked Cisco not you and I'm glad I went in speed force because you would want me stay and be there for you what about city people in this city needed live Jay or wally would been in speed force again if I didn't and I know the angry and hate just as much have anyone in this room I hated you all one stage after I came back from flashpoint you all made me trust him and because of that a lot of people were harm Caitlin wally Joe a lot of cops my dad but they trust him straight after thawne but through time I forgive them now forgive Caitlin frost she will always be part of team maybe you should leave iris you don't understand like be on both sides hero or other sides we done I don't love you anymore you selfish blaming me for what was right"" ""fine go to your pathetic team of a guy acts like kid a monster and fake wells"".

She left Barry sigh ""sorry about that guys"" Barry said leaving to speed lab Caitlin followed ""hey Barry I am sorry for every thing I put you through"" ""don't cait it wasn't you at all nor was it frost if she still with her hope she knows we all make mistake and flashpoint and dating iris been my biggest but the only thing I'm glad about flashpoint not just meeting my parents again but meeting frost in earth two frost was the same help us out believe or not"" Caitlin just side hugs him ""thank you barry""  Barry kissed her forehead and hugged her tight ""I'm never letting you leave us again believe it or not me and Cisco really missed you"".