s i x

chapter 6

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
sorry professor
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

McGonagall was going to regret her decision for the rest of her life.

She sat staring wide-eyed at the three girls who had their wands positioned at their throats, the noses were red from the cold, voices raspy from yelling.

She thought picking two prefects and a Lupin would insure her an unbiased, mature commentary of the quidditch game.

McGonagal wasn't wrong often, but she was quite wrong about that.

The raspy voice of Rowan Thatcher was heard, echoing off of the stands around the quidditch pitch.

"Bloody hell! Black, the good one, has practically knocked the other Black, the bad one, off of his broom! Good job on that— sorry Professor— maybe not the smartest play, Sirius, nice try though!" she boomed.

"Holy mother of Merlin! Gryffindor chaser Mckinnon has the quaffle is headed for the point! Oh— watch out! Yes! Holy shit shoot it, Marlene! YES! Point for Gryffindor!" Lily roared, earning a bewildered look form professor McGonagall at her out of character cursing.

"Shit! Sorry professor— no don't take the mic! Sorry, anyway— it seems Slytherin seeker Regulus Black has spotted the snitch and is hurdling toward it, yay." Faeryn said with a monotone voice, not excited at all.

"Anderson you dumbass! Go for the snitch!" Faeryn yelped after a moment of him being unresponsive, causing the boy to look up and race toward the snitch in surprise.

"Ladies and Gents! And anyone else— if Gryffindor seeker Anderson catches the snitch it's a win for Gryffindor" Lily announced, causing the yells in the sections to roar louder, excluding Slytherin, who unfortunately didn't have the support from the other houses. House prejudice would be the death of them.

"It's neck and neck! Oh! Anderson has taken the lead! So close! Oh. Well, seems the snitch got away, maybe next time, boys." Rowan said unenthusiastically.

"And a bludger is hurdling toward— HOLY SHIT! Sorry, professor— Gryffindors very own James Potter has scored yet another point! Even if Black catches the snitch now Gryffindor would win! Keep it up, Potter!" Faeryn yelled.

"Speaking of the snitch, Anderson has spotted it! The two rival seekers are again neck and neck! Black almost has it! Almost— Yes! Anderson has snatched it anyway! Gryffindor takes the win!" Rowan roared, her voice getting drowned out by the loud cries from the stands.

The three girls were all grinning at the win until suddenly a very stern voice snatched the grins from their faces.

"Ladies! I expected better from you! Detention for the next week!" Mcgonangal said sternly, but once she turned away she let the grin begging to be showed take over her face.

The three girls ran down to wait outside of the Locker rooms.

The three Gryffindors came waltzing out of the door with identical smiles of glee on their faces. All of their cheeks were windburned, and Sirius and Marlene had stray strands sticking out from their ponytails. James's hair was more unkempt than usual, especially when he ran his hand through it to mess it up even more.

The rest of the team came strolling out after them, cheering with wide grins on their faces, while they held up their seeker, Anderson, above their heads.

"Party in the common room tonight!" One of the boys on the team yelled joyfully.

Faeryn had a sloppy grin on her face, cheeks, and nose red from the cold wind, but she couldn't care less.