*3*

"Damn... i dont have an inspiration to write.. what should i write about, hayan?"

I rested my head at my table and looked at the dog. Hayan is whimpering while looking at me with his big eyes, not understanding what i was saying. I brought him with me to the studio, since hes a siberian husky he should get out of the house since the weathers a bit cold lately.

I slouched beside him, patting him. Hes so cute..

Wait!

Thats right!!!

Maybe i should ask Vannies for what song i should right about. They always have the best ideas.

I took out my phone and did an instagram story. I asked what song should i write about or what type of genre. I was planning on releasing a new mixtape. Its the third one since debut. That is one thing i promised Vannies. Is that every year, i am going to release a new mixtape for them. Its not a lot, just 5 or 6 songs. For this year, i finished 3 songs for the new mixtape, but im out of ideas for the other 2 songs. Thats why im asking Vannies. If theyre ideas are a lot and interesting, i might do another song! Well my company staff aint call me the genius songwriter for nothing.

As soon as i released the instagram story, peoples replies came flooding in. There are seriously a lot of different ideas tho.

"You should do one about your pet."

"Write about your old trainee days with Aren and Seola!"

"How about a disco song? We do need some hype lately"

"Write about anything!! I love you!!"

"How about your crush 👁️👄👁️ okay im sorry"

"EDM?"

"About Kim Appa!!"

"Maybe about how messed up the society and the world is."

"Acoustic tho, you need to show your vocals."

There were a lot more. But what really got my attention is the acoustic and about the society thing. Maybe a diss track? Lmao im not a rapper and that is something Seojung unnie could do but we can try, right?

So i rolled up my sleeves and sit infront of my work desk. I started to become motivated. Probably since i had all the ideas from my beloved fans, i have no trouble at all writing songs. I mean i could write a song like it was my school essay, okay.

Third persons POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH"

Heeyoung screams as she throw the keyboard to the floor. Hayan woke up from his nap and was scared. He was whimpering.

"NOTHING!!! WHYYYYYY ARE YOU SO STUPID YOU LAZY OAF?????!!!!!"

With all the commotion coming from her studio, everyone in the building who heard her screans cane down to check on her. Including the CEO himself.

"Is everything okay? Why was heeyoung screaming?" CEO Kim asked the staff who were nearby.

"We dont know, sir. She was fine when she went in this morning, she greeted us and treated us some coffee too. But then she stayed in the studio since then. It has been 8 hours and she havent went out. She didnt eat lunch either."

"Its probably because she doesnt have any ideas for her songs. She always set up a high standard for herself and when she doesnt achieve it, she'll get stressed." Seojung said while coming out from her studio next to Heeyoung's.

"Poor the girl, shes only 16. Let me talk to her"

Kim said and walking towards the studio. He twisted the doorknow only to be meet by a girl with messed up hair with the keyboard on the floor with a bunch of crumbled papers flooding the trashcan.

"Heeyoung?"

"Kim appa?" The girl said while looking up.

She felt sorry for being too loud. He mustve been here for the noise she made.

"Dont be like this, you made Hayan scared."

"Sorry, Kim appa... i was just stressed about my songs.."

"You know, a stroll at the park always helps. Lets go?"

The little girl nodded and get up holding the big and broad shouldered guy. It was like a father and daughter.

As they were walking, they sat down at a nearby bench.

"You know, most people who wants inspirations usually sat by at the park. Calming nature always helps."

"Really?"

Heeyoung didnt believe it at first, but then she felt her stress melt away when the wind starts to flow by. It was a good day to be stressed.

"Think about it, okay? I'll go now. You better go home later."

Kim Appa said while getting up, leaving the girl at the park to settle her thoughts.