*6*

I turn around at my bed.

Turn.

And turn again.

And again.

There was nothing i could do.

I dont know what to do today. Its just another day full of boredom,

I quickly go downstairs without taking a shower as it was the weekend. It means i dont have school to go to.

Yay....

"HEEYOUNG!!! What are you doing waking up so late?? Look what time it is already!!!"

I looked at the clock and turn back my head to the screaming old woman.

"Its only 8.15 mom."

"Yes, and what did i tell you? I told you to get up early at 7 to do the laundry! And now i had to do it myself just now."

I rolled my eyes and went to the breakfast table.

I was eating my cereal until i felt a smack on my head.

"Oi, what are you doing? Eating alone? Arent you suppose to be putting out cereal for others to eat too?"

My sister said and sit beside me. shes the first born, Yeowon. shes 13 years older than me. But seems childish as ever. Shes almost 30 but she doesnt realise it.

"Heeyoungah, dont forget we have to fold up the clothes today. Since you never did any chores, so you have to help me. No excuses." A short girl wearing a nightgown came down the stairs with her laptop. It was Areum unnie, shes 9 years older but shorter than me. I guess she had some work to do.

I had a brother. But hes studying in university and is barely home. His name is Jaehyun. 4 years older than me. He always makes my parents proud.

"Heeyoungah, later when dad comes back, i want you to make some dinner for him okay? He must be tired and fussy."

Tired my ass.. since when he is tired from being too drunk?

"Where are you going tonight mom?"

"Im going to go have a reunion with some of my old highschool friends. I will be back late tonight."

"I'll be sleeping at my friends house tho. Not that you mind" the eldest say.

"I'll be going out with my boyfriend. So i'll be back late." Areum unnie said.

"So i leave everything that needs to be done to you, okay Heeyoung?"

This is why i never liked staying home...

I went upstairs to my room.
I decided to watch some youtube on my phone, or maybe write some songs later. nah but their useless anyway.

I opened youtube and all i could see on recommended is I-land. I swear that show is a big hit now. Probably because its from bighit.

I watched the behind the scenes clips of it and i swear its so cute... i cant take enough of it jay is just so cute tho. He looks bold and cool on the outside but hes actually very cute. The way he cares for others and also when hes scared of ghosts and stuff. Awww...

The most weird thing is hes 2 years older than me. Wow?? They mustve been so young when they become trainees tho.

I didnt realise that ive been watching him for hours and hours...