*9*

Im at the library. I always come here if i wanted to take my mind out of things. Such as, home. It always disturbs me every time i stay at home. I guess this is the only place that i could rest in peace calmly.

As i was reading books, i suddenly got a notification.

It was from youtube.

HOLY SHITEU

It is enhypens first debut trailer!!! OH MY GOD!

i watched the 2 minute long clip on loop for hours. I was just so mesmerized by their acting and performance, i swear its so amazing.

Has someone see their acting? In the forest??? Like hellooooo Heeseung is so friggin handsome, Jake is so good at acting like the vampire, sunghoons bare back? Im not even gonna start. Jungwon is so cutee, niki is so good at dancing..

Okay but Jay though. He dyed his hair blonde and i swear no one had ever looked that good.

Omg? My face is turning hot tho.

Am i blushing..?

"Heeyoung!"

A voice called behind me.

"Ah, unnie. I didnt expect to see you here." I said awkwardly.

"Me too. I didnt know you like to go to these kind of libraries. Plus its been so long though since we get to junior high there hasnt been any time to catch up."

"Yeah..." i said awkwardly as me not being the social person.

"So, how have you been?" She asked, sitting beside me.

"Fine, i guess? Things are always the same, i do school work, write some songs, watch youtube and thats it." I said with the most emotionless look ever. I dont really like to talk to people.

"Ahh i see youre still writing songs, i would love to listen some of them one day."

"Sure." I kinda gasped. Im always admired her since primary school. Shes so kind and me being the shy kid could only dream to get close to her and her best friend.

"Oh, anyway. Wheres the other unnie you keep hanging out with?" I asked being curious.

"Oh, her? Shes at the park i think. She likes to walk there and listen to some songs." She explained.

"You havent change at all, lol. Youre still loud and that unnie is still the quiet and poised one."

"Hahahahah and youre still cute as ever." She ruffled my hair. How nice it is to be like this.

"So anything to tell me? Maybe about lovelife?" She wiggled her eyebrows. Gosh this unnie!!

"Nothing, just had an eye at this guy--"

Oh shit i wasnt supposed to say that.

"Really? Wow, moved on from Namjoon?"

"What? N-No!! Namjoon is still my inspiration, its just that ive got a crush on this guy and i dont even know why." I blushed.

"Ooh, come on, if you ask him out im sure he'll accept you! Who would reject you? This pretty, talented gurl here?" She nudged my elbow while doing a smirk.

"Hahahahhaha youre being too nice.." i said awkwardly.

How am i supposed to tell her that im having a crush on an idol and that its absolutely impossible to even see him or get near him??

"Oh anyway, i need to get going now."

"Its okay, it would be nice to talk more some day."

"Cool. Okay i'll talk to you later. See you, Heeyoungah!!"

"See you.."

I waved my hand as she walk away..

See you back home, unnie.....