Chapter 1: Classwork

Best broccoli boi
Hey, are you up? We are going to be late.

You
Oh shit my alarm :/. I'll be out in a bit, give me 10.

Best broccoli boi
Alright, hurry up though we already got on Mr. Aizawa's bad side yesterday.

You quickly got up from bed, got dressed, and brushed your teeth. "Food is gonna have to wait until lunch I suppose." You thought to yourself as you left the dorms. Heading out you noticed everyone had already left but Midoriya was nice enough to wait for you.

"Good, you're here. Let's hurry we got less than ten minutes before class starts." Midoriya says to you with his usual anxious tone. You both hurried and were lucky to make it right before Mr. Aizawa walked in. He looked dead as usual.

"Good morning," he says with a raspy voice.

"Good morning Professor Aizawa."

"Today you will pick someone to work with to complete this assignment. Make it quick, I wouldn't want to have to assign partners myself" You and Midoriya quickly exchanged looks with a funny smirk but before you could say anything Uraraka asked Deku to be her partner. You knew how much he likes her so as his best friend you let him have this one.

"Shit. Who do I ask? Momo? No, she will probably go with Mina. Jirou? She seems to like Denki and will probably work with him despite her teasing his stupidity. Tsu? Uuh she's already working with Toru." As you look around for a partner you noticed Mineta being his usual feral self, hoping you would accept his offer to be partners, but obviously you know better and just ignored his midget ass. "Ugh, what now?"

"Ask Todoroki" says Deku.

"Uuuhhh I don't know about that. We don't really talk unless we have to, plus he doesn't seem to be the type to work better with other people. He is very independent."

"I know but this is mandatory. He has to work with someone whether he likes it or not. He doesn't seem to have a partner either, as of now, so take the chance while you have it."

"Sigh, fine. I'll be back."

Hesitantly, you walked up to Todoroki knowing this would be awkward, but you knew he couldn't possibly have a reason to say no to you.

"Uh hi?" He looked up at you from reading his book and that made you a little nervous. He is cute but can also be intimidating at times. "I noticed you don't have a partner yet," the more you thought about it, you realized he didn't even bother to get up and look for one. "I don't have one either so I was wondering if you would like to work together." It was silent for a good two seconds before he said anything.

"Sure" and just went back to his book.

"I uh, alright."

"That was just as awkward as expected." you thought to yourself making your way back to Midoriya.

-----------------------
Hello y'all this is my first story and uh idk what I'm doing but I'm having fun writing it. I hope y'all like it 👉👈 I read this chapter a million times so I hope there's no grammar/ punctuation/ spelling mistakes. Also, here's a little something from a friend 😄 she drew me and Deku, inspo from the fact we would be bestie 💕

 Also, here's a little something from a friend 😄 she drew me and Deku, inspo from the fact we would be bestie 💕