Writer of the Year

Ying's POV

After my debut as a web-comic writer. I've been awarded as the Writer of the Year since many of my fine works were widely appreciated by the public mostly by my fans.

Many were happy by reading my works ever since I started working for the TAPOPS publishing company. A popular company owned by my boss obviously, Fang Kage.

The Arrogant and Selfish CEO of TAPOPS Web Publishing Company.

Thank god I had the nerves of steel for having a big patience over him, he wasn't just any typical boss. He's strict, rude, he doesn't care about others only himself and his company. And crap he likes the attention hes gaining. A popular seeking maniac. But what I like about him is that, he pays me big money for my outstanding work.

He gave me a nice apartment right in the middle of the city with a fantastic view, my own car and money for myself. Feel good right? But still I'm gonna work 12 hours in writing for God's sake.

Right now, I'm currently being eyed by a TV show live right now.

"How are you feeling Miss Lee?" The hosts asks me.

I smiled. "I'm very happy anf thankful as I got this opportunity to thank all my fans out there for their support to me. They were my light and inspiration." I warmly said.

"Wow they must be really happy for you, as your last web story gain a massive amount of views and good reviews from all over the Globe. And also I read one of your works called the 'Love Eternity'."

"Oh really? Thank You." I said, wow who wouldn't thought the famous Mr. Ramenman would read my works.

He's really an enthusiastic person, and friendly.

"So Miss Lee? We've heard you're currently developing a new web story. Can you give us a little hint of something from you?" He asks. Oh right after my last live stream from Galaxygram, I've mention my new development of a new web story.

"Oh yes, As for now thanks for the support from my fans. I have another story in mind, I hope everyone will like it." I confirmed.

"Of course everyone will, everyone loves your stories. And right now this is were we'll end it, thank you for coming Miss Lee."

"Thank your for having me."

After that tiring TV live show broadcast, My boss came in my own office. Wow this is the first time he came here how charming of a boss he is and not sending his bitchy assistant.

"Great Job Miss Lee, As I always expect from you. Right now the Space Comic Company wants to have a meeting with you for your upcoming Web Story, shall I provide a certain date for the meet-up." He suggested.

"Sir take a seat first." he took a seat. "You don't have to Sir ill—"

He cut me off. "I insist, You should be lucky I'm doing this by myself."

Argh the audacity of this man, Haha I am so lucky. Tssk.

"Whatever you wish Sir. Maybe Next Week in Wednesday? My schedules are kinda full for the weekend." I said.

"Alright I'll contact them right away." and then he left, arghh God he's so annoying. Why of all man does it have to be him? Why him? I even prefer hid brother Mr. Kaizo. He's more decent of a boss than him.

After from work, I stop by in a book shop to search for a certain book that I need.

"Look it's Ying Lee!"

"She's here!"

"Let's go approach her!"

I stop as I saw 3 girls happily near beside me.

"Miss Lee! It's an honor to meet me you!" one of them greeted me. I smile as a respond.

"Can you sign our books please!" They all said in once, I fish out my pen and happily signs their books that was mine. After the small signing they left waving at me happily.

My fans are really heart-warming, And I am happy to make them entertained from my works. After the book shop, I drove to my apartment laying straight to my bed.

Today was quite exhausting.

As I open the TV, all the news were about me except for some certain news. My eyes sparkled as my favorite Drama was now airing. I abruptly jump from my bed in excitement, Yes!

While watching, I cried as the leading lady was betrayed by her lover. Nooo!

"How dare you Marco! You son of a jerk! You don't deserve Tatiana!" I cried while throwing pop corns at my TV screen which maybe I'll clean up later. As today's episode ended I turned the TV off and cleans the mess I made.

Tatiana was portrayed by my favorite actress Yaya Yah. She was really great in acting, and she's currently my inspiration for writing my new story. But I'm currently developing her romantic partner, As I lay down in my bed holding my phone, I was currently browsing in Spacebook.

And something caught my eye besides from my Award-winning newsfeeds, I saw Monsta's page post showing the Winning Championship of Boboiboy Azaam in his recent Car Race from Europe. Wow! From what I know, he was a famous Racer here in Asia, he's rich, handsome, popular and many more.

Hmm maybe I should add him on my character development lists.

Yes! That's right! I stood up and run to my desk towards my laptop, he will be perfect for my new story.

While settling my characters, I didn't knew time passes by and it's now midnight. Arghh time flies so fast, I turn off my laptop heading to bed. I have work tomorrow.

The Next Day came, In my Office I was currently sitting in my chair typing in my computer for some ideas that I have in mind. I was kinda excited I just hope everyone will like it just like my other works. I intended to not disappoint my boss mostly my fans at this. My genre is Fantasy and Supernatural, this is my first ever story I am making.

While writing some scripts unexpectedly a bright light coming from my computer screen blinds my eyes, covering mt face with my hands.