Ms. Yomako

Simon POV

"Surrender to the inevitable" Nia says unphased by the bullet that was shot through her, "Humanity has no future"

Rossiu POV

"How many made it on board" I ask as we exit Earths atmosphere

"We have confirmation of 176,800 people" Kinon responds

"Less than half of what we planned" I grunt

"Enemies detected! Two Mugan! Huge ones!" Cybela announces

"No way" I say shocked as we are quickly surrounded by Mugan, "Was this a trap all along?"

Yoko POV

*one year earlier*

After we freed humanity, I was given the job of Military Lieutenant General, second in command to Y/N. While he commanded the Grapearl units, I commanded the ground units who didn't use gunmen and used regular guns. After 2 years working there, I decided to resign and travel the world until I found my purpose. I ended up on an island as a teacher and ended up loving it there.

Nakim POV

"Give it back" I cry as some bullies take my bag

"If you want it so much take it back" he smirks, "You're such a baby Nakim"

The bell for class then rang and they threw me back my bag and ran off to class

"You're hopeless Nakim" My friend Maosha says

"Wait" a young woman says as we turn to see a red haired woman

She had long red hair, glasses that covered her golden eyes. She also wore a teachers uniform.

"You can get up by yourself can't you?" She asks kindly as I stand up, "That's better little man"

Yoko POV

Upon my arrival, the principal gathered the students to introduce me

"I would like to introduce you to your new teacher to you" the principal announces

"I hear she's from the mainland"one of the students whispers

"She's a total babe" another says

"Nah she's not all that pretty" a young girl says looking a little annoyed

"I'm Yomako" I announce, "I hope we all become good friends"

After our orientation, the principal showed me to a shed next to the school where I'd be staying

"I'm terribly sorry about all the junk in here" he says, "It used to be a night guard hut so at least it's livable"

"Thank you for everything" I say

"We call this a school but I'm the only one who works here" he says, "So it's a big relief to have some new blood here"

"You're very kind" I say

"I still don't why someone as famous as you would want to come to our little island" he asks

"You sure you haven't mistaken me for someone else" I ask, "I'm just Ms. Yomako, an ordinary new school teacher"

"Oh yes" he responds, "We old-timers tend to blurt things out"

"Those children are the first children to be born on the surface" I say, "I want to be the one who watches over them"

"Yeah" the principal responds, "I don't want them to have to live their lives without the sky"

And from there, my career as a teacher of the new generation began. The children took a quick liking to me. I would teach the children science, math, english, history, pottery, cook for them, music, as well as physical activities and sports. We had tons of fun and I truly loved my life here.