Chapter 4

(Jin Mori's POV)

"Thith foof ith amathing!"

Weiss: Ugh, can you atleast close your mouth when you're eating?

Blake: Rather than that, where is all that food even going?

Ren: Nora, you don't have to force yourself. He didn't even challenge you to an eating contest. (Rubs Nora's back)

She looks sick as she tried to shovel as much food as Mori into her mouth.

Nora: You..win..this time..Mori, as expected..of my food rival.

Ruby: Hey Mori, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Like where you came from?

Mori gulps down his mouthful of food and burps loudly.

"Maaaan, that sure hit the spot."

Yang: Didn't he mention something on the roof? What did he say again? Kor....

"Korea."

Yang: Yeah that, Korea. None of us are familiar with any place called Korea, mind telling us more about it?

"Yeah sure! It's not that different from here I guess. A lot of fighting, tons of interesting technology and super delicious food!"

Pyrrha: What was it like there? Surely that can't be all there was, right?

Mori frowns as he remembers the fight against the Gods from the Heavenly Realm and all those died thanks to the previous Jade Emperor.

"Before I came here, there was a big fight. A lot of people died and I was helpless to do much about it."

The group looks at each other with a mixture of concern and confusion. What kind of big fight? Wouldn't they have heard something on the news if it was that big? Maybe it was a remote village no one's heard of?

"But, I came here making a promise to someone that I'd live and enjoy my new life."

Pyrrha: That's a very simple way of looking at things, but it is very endearing. I think it suits your personality very well.

The others cannot help but nod in agreement.

???: Ow! That hurts! Please let go!

They all turn towards the commotion, seeing Velvet's ears tightly grasped in the hands of Cardin Winchester.

Cardin: Dude, I told you they're real! Hahaha!

Russel: Haha, what a faunus freak! Hahaha!

Mori blinks and he points at Velvet before asking curiously.

"What's up with that? Why's he messing with the bunny girl?"

Blake: (Cold Voice) It's because she's a Faunus.

"Faunus? You mean all those half-animal students I see walking around sometimes?"

Blake: They're not anim-

She stops upon seeing Mori's innocent expression.

Blake: 'He didn't mean it in a derogatory way..' (Breathes out) "Yes, the students with the animal traits."

As Velvet continues to yelp in pain in the background, the members of RWBY and JNPR except for Weiss begin to stand up to confront Cardin, but Mori beats them to it.

He hops from his seat and strolls up to CRDL and Velvet.

When CRDL notice Mori walking up to them, they freeze.

Dove: Ugh, it's Jin Mori.

Sky: Yo Cardin, we should leave."

Russel: This guy beat Pyrrha Nikos and he slapped a Boarbatusk to death in Port's class, this dude isn't normal!