Prologue

Waking up in a big ass house by yourself should be every teenager's dream, right?

Well believe me when I tell you it's not.

When you've lived by yourself for so many years it does get quite lonely but oh well, it's not my fault my dad's an asshole and walked out.

It was my first day of sophomore year which I was totally ready for.

Note the sarcasm.

School never really appealed to me, sure I get decent grades but what's the point if you haven't got anyone to make proud.

The town isn't the safest place to be in at the moment either with all these animal attacks.

Just last night I heard that they were looking for a dead body in the woods. Fun.

Again, note the sarcasm.

I had already showered the night before so I put on my outfit (above) and brushed my teeth.

I didn't do anything to my hair, except brush it, because I was going to wear my beanie to school today.

I grabbed my phone and headphones off my bed and scurried downstairs to grab my bag which was lying on top of my skateboard, aka my way to hell.

I set my playlist to shuffle and slung my backpack over my shoulder while I pushed off on my skateboard, mentally preparing myself for what Satan's Palace had in store for me this year.

A/N: This chapter was short but they will get longer.

If you happen to stumble across this book then hello 👋