273. Secret Feeling's

Title: Secret Feeling's

Author's USERNAME: @sherylmaebacala

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: On Going

Language: Tagalog, English

Synopsis/Description/Prologue:

Elaine and Matthew we're really good friends since they were in grade school. They were always on each other's side. Where one will go the other one comes along.When they started in highschool Elaine didn't notice that she already had feeling's for her Bestfriend. She didn't realize it until she got hurt. When Matt changed she got hurt and wanted to get Matt out of her sight.She denied to her self that she had feeling's for her Bestfriend and she didn't want to have feelings for him because she knew that Matt liked another girl. She put up into her mind that she will move on and distract herself from another guy. Her mind keeps on telling her self that she had no chance with Matt and he doesn't feel the same way. She wanted to dictate her heart to like another guy instead of him but her heart won't let her. She keeps on hoping that one day will come that she would wake up realizing that her feelings for Matt were gone. For a long time she came up with an idea for her to move on. She transferred to a different school and there she met another guy.

Will she succeed in moving on with her best friend?
Is this new guy is the one for her?
But what if Matt would suddenly comeback and barge into your life again?

Book Cover: