340. No Name

Title: No Name

Author's Username: @NobilityMe

Genre: General Fiction

Status: On Going

Language: English, Tagalog

Synopsis/Description/Prologue:

Living his life comfortably with his family and friends, Biel Jossel Alex couldn't ask for more.

But one night after deciding to talk to strangers, he met someone with the same intentions as his, that is to talk without disclosing both their names in real life. Drawn to this kind of situation with mysterious effects, Biel then searches different platforms where he could talk anonymously.

Things in his life were on the right track until his unexpected encounter with the gorgeous and a little bit dangerous El Alesdar Almeniana. He couldn't deny how tempted he is by the force that is pulling him to that of fire the other possesses.

This encountered they chance upon lead them to start the steamy affair full of desires that burning through their veins.

Yet, along the way, with the appearance of the past, Biel was in confusion. He doesn't know what the irregular beats of his heart meant. Whether an expectation, regret, or be afraid.

PROLOGUE:

What appears before the young Biel's eyes as he got out of his room was his father dragging his luggage, their wooden door was wide open.

The night breeze was calmy blowing outside as if being accompanied by the aromatic smell of wine; serene melodies and more songs waiting to be sung; and beautiful smiles of lovely people.

Giving a glowing outline to Biel's father's figure were the lamppost standing on the side of the street outside.

Biel scrubs his watery eyes with his balled hands while yawning. His dull eyes begging him to climb his bed and continue his sleep. But Biel couldn't do so. He was awakened by the loud sounds coming from his parents' room. He wanted to know what is happening. So although Biel is still sleepy, he rolled out of his comfy and warm bed.

Walking to his father in a dragged-like manner wearing only a piece of his pale blue fluffy sleeper.

Sensing the lazy sound from behind, the man who was about to walk out of the house spun around and look down to see the sleepy figure of his son.

Biel once again yawn. He looked up and stares at his father's face- which even a professional painter wouldn't be able to paint the face as the emotions that are appearing to it keeps on changing every so often every second. Biel gave his father a small smiled and blinked his crocodile tears before saying, "where are you going, papa?"

A pang of pain and guilt washed upon the sturdy man as soon as he heard the childish voice of his 8-year-old son.

Letting go of the luggage on his hand, the man bent down on his knees to matched the height of young Biel. "Somewhere, son,"

Biel nodded his head and raised another question, "when are you coming back then?"

The man rested both his hands unto Biel's shoulder and lightly squished it, "I don't know either, son."

Biel looked confused. His childish face looked at his father like he was struggling to understand what was his father meant by those words.

The man, Biel's father, Mr. Bernard Alex, cast his gentle eyes on his son and said, "you'll understand it someday. Until then, so don't ask me as to when I would be back. You understand me?"