293. Plethora Unraveled

Title: Plethora Unraveled

Author's USERNAME: @dnpouncy

Genre: Fantasy

Status: On Going

Language: English

Synopsis/Description/Prologue:

"She is simply ravishing, laying here sleeping with her long deep red curls resting on her soft rosy cheeks. Her youthful appearance is enhanced by the smooth skin that adorns her body. Though her long thick eyelashes currently cover her most prominent feature; her big, captivating eyes; I can imagine all the beauty and warmth I feel from them as they pierce the inner most parts of my soul. Her delicate dainty features against mine made me feel powerful; through her touch her love is felt.
Sitting here and gazing at the beauty that was my wife, the realization that she may never be the same is daunting. This now undeniable pain caused by my own hands is unbearable to watch; if it could be erased nothing would hinder me from offering that gift.
Yes, she is perfect, despite her troubles and we had a magnificent union, despite my flaws.
When an opportunity presents itself for a reunion between us, I will be sure to would make it last."
Prince Liam Waldemar, yet to be named King of the Waldemar family, upon first sight fell in love with someone who was not destined to be his; for she belonged to the Chevalier family - his enemies.
Princess Adrienne Waldemar, Lady of Women and betrothed of Prince Liam; loved, hated, and learned to love her affianced. In her world it would only be the two of them forever, until her heart betrays her.

Book Cover: