*15*

I woke up with Hayan beside me. We always sleep together though. After that i brushed my teeth and took a shower.

Then i got dressed just wearing a hoodie with some matching sweatpants. I went downstairs to eat breakfast after.

"Heeyoung! Dont forget that we have to perform at Inkigayo today, hurry up and eat breakfast!" Seojung unnie nags at me.

"Today? I cant. Im grounded." I said so suddenly that i didnt realised what i was saying.

"What? What the heck Heeyoung." Aryen unnie look at me doing the -_- look.

"Eh? What did i say?"

"Enough with your excuses. Hurry up or Sejoon oppa is going to be mad at you again!!" Seojung unnie said while shoving some grilled cheese sandwich in my mouth.

My favourite <3

*timeskip*

We went inside the building and straight to our waiting room. Then we got dressed and waited for our turn to perform.

I decided to get some smoothie first before waiting for our turn. It would take long anyways as they were a lot of groups performing.

I was walking at the hallway clearly reading the lyrics i wrote in my phone so that i wont forget about it when we perform later.

As i walked i suddenly bumped at a walking pillar since im so short as hell. With that i fell down.

Wait, pillars dont move.

I look up when i felt a hand on my wrist preventing me from dropping my smoothie.

Holy shiteu-

"Are you alright? Your drink didnt spill right?"

Am i dreaming?

Park Jongseong is right infront of me and i cant move.

"Hello?" He waved his hand infront of me.

HOW EMBARRASSINGGGGGG

I quickly stand up.

"Ah, yes im fine. Sorry, you didnt get hurt right?"

Unconciously i straightened his shirt and checked his outfit. I was worried that i spilled my drink at his shirt..

I didnt look at his face but i can tell hes staring!! OMG is he blushing? Am i blushing? Are we blushing??

Ugh calm your doritos down Heeyoung.

"No, i didnt." He said. With that i pull away from him.

Im so embarrassed.....

"Hey, havent i seen you before?" He asked me and examining my face.

"Arent you Jungwons friend we met before?"

OH MY PLUCKING GOD HE REMEMBERS ME!?!?!?!?

"Oh ahhaha yeth, sats mi.."

Oh shit i did not just tounge twisted myself.

"What was that?" He asked confused.

Damn now im even blushing harder!!

"Oh i mean, yes, thats me. Jungwons friend.. Heeyoung."

I didnt realise we were walking together though. Damn this is a good start.

"Oh heeyoung, im jay. Anyway where is your other two bandmates?"

Oh damn he really does remember me. He remembers im in a team of three group omo omo.

Is he caring abt me..?

"Theyre at backstage, waiting for our turn. But i think its not near now at the moment." I explained with hopefully he gets that it means we have plenty of time left ;)

"Oh okay then, i'll let you get ready for your performance, bye!" He waved and went away.

Aww and i thought we could hang a bit longer....

Jay's pov

After we finish our performance, manager hyung gave us some time to rest before going back. The others went to eat some inkigayo sandwiches or having some smoothies and video calls with friends. But i thought i should do something interesting.

I was walking down the hallway.

What am i doing?

Well, i dont know.

Maybe searching for a group that contains three girls.

Mainly only one girl i want to see.

Since they only did their comeback, they must be in their promotion week. And they mustve come here today!

I was looking around until i ran into- i dont know- maybe a luggage bag? Since its so short.

Wait how can a luggage bag be so hard.

Maybe its a toilet seat then.

And exactly how is there a toilet seat in a hallway?

As i look down, i saw a girl with a drink in her hand so me not wanting the drink to spill on my clothes i grabbed her wrist.

Making her halfway of falling down.

"Are you alright? Your drink didnt spill right?" I asked worriedly.

I just debuted and i aint wanting dispatch to write articles about me spilling a drink on a girl.

I waited for the girl to answer but she didnt. Is she having her in-ear right now? Did she not hear me?

So i waved my hand infront of her face to make her snapback to reality.

She just suddenly got up and straightened my clothes. She was worried if she spilled any on my clothes and yea im worried too.

She was practically rubbing all parts of my clothes to make sure it looked clean. I stared at her weirdly until she looks away hiding her face.

Okay?? Weirdo.

But then i recognised her.

Shes the little brown hair girl that i find sick the other day! Shes fine now?

"Hey, havent we met before? Arent you Jungwon's friend we met before?" I asked her.

"Oh ahhaha yeth, sats mi.."

What the heck is she saying?

"What was that?"

"Oh i mean, yes, thats me. Jungwon's friend.. Heeyoung."

I decided to walk with her. Maybe to get some information about Seojung. Shes too pretty to resist.

Ok wait what?

I just debuted not less than a week ago and now im trying to hit on a sunbae which is younger than me ok not cool jay.

After i learned that they were waiting backstage for their turn to perform i gave up and waved the kid goodbye. I aint waiting since i finished my performance a long time ago.

As i walk far away, i looked back.

The girl is still staring at me...

Creepy.

A/N

Vote if you like it <3