*18*

As i was about to knock, Aryen unnie interrupted me.

"ANNYEONG YEOROBUN!!!" She slammed the door open at cheered.

I swear this unnie have no shame at all.

All of Enhypen were shocked for a moment as they were only relaxing and on their phones, but then they quickly realised it.

"Oh hey!! What brings you here?" Jake asked.

"You came!" Jungwon who was getting his makeup done now came to us.

"Oh we just came to visit. Heeyoung here bought these for you." She nudged at me making me blush and unintentionally handed the food at jay.

Now what did i do that for??

I swear i could hear Jungwon cooed at us.

"O-Oh uhh t-thank you?" Jay recieved the ice creams and the members all went to him.

Did he just stutter? Damn why am i getting nervous for.

"Oohhhh Jay hyung!" Jungwon teased.

"What?" Jay looked at him confused. They just shrugged it off.

"Uwah! Bunggeopang!!" Nikis eyes went wide as he wowed at the food.

I laughed.

"Niki-ah i bought you Baskin Robbins too but all you could see is bunggeopang?"

"Uri niki loves bunggeopang." Jake laughed while putting his arm across nikis shoulder.

"Wow.. how did you know i like pistachio?" Jay asked.

"I just knew." I smiled.

He looks at me kinda shocked.

He doesnt know ive been stalking him for quite a few months..

Ok not stalking thats just creepy heeyoung.

After a while we start to eat our ice creams and start to randomly chat. We would joke over the most weird and random things. Aryen unnie being her loud self got really close with the boys. Seojung unnie too, her sassiness just shines wherever she goes.

Whereas me the introverted ass who cant even look at their eyes..

Jay's POV
We were chilling like normal. Taking some selcas and playing some games on our phones.

I wonder if  i could meet her today..

No thats ridiculous. Why would she be here?

As i was about to go to sleep suddenly comes a lout slam on the door and a loud shout "ANNYEONG YEOROBUNNNN!!!!!!"

I swear my heart jumped right out of my chest who is she? Shes so loud?!

We all stopped for a second.

Until we realised its them.

OMG SEOJUNGS HERE.

Ok calm down Park.

We all went to them immediately.

I wasnt listening to any of what theyre saying. I didnt realise i was staring at Seojung too much. And suddenly there was a shove of plastic bags in my face.

I looked at it and saw the little girl from yesterday handed it to me.

I was quite flustered as i didnt know was going on because i was too focused on Seojung.

"O-Oh uhh t-thank you?"

Now why in hell did i stutter?

Great job Jongseong now Seojung might think im an idiot.