*22*

I woke up with again my mom shouting at me to go get the fvck out of my bed.

Damn that womans annoying.

I got up and went straight to shower and brushed my teeth.

Wait, todays the day that my grounded days are over. Imma walk out of this house the minute after this. Lol as if i hadnt sneak out a few times in the week im grounded.

After daydreaming in the shower with water droplets pouring down through my face and hair i grab a towel and went to my closet to wear some fresh clothes.

I get out of my room and went downstairs to make myself a sandwich.

"Heeyoung! Do one for me, and make it quick because i need to go to work." My eldest sis says rudely.

Um who does she think she is? Ordering me? Damn.

"The quickness is depends the time for the toaster." I look at her.

"So? Do i care? Just make it quick!!" She just rolled her eyes at me.

What the fvck i just said that the time is depended on the toaster and she just told me to be quick again. This hoe is really stupid.

I was waiting for the bread being done toasting. It took longer than expected tho. Damn why is this toaster suddenly so long???!!!!

I can see her waiting beside me while holding her bag and tapping her fingers at the table. She keep looking at her watch too.

Suddenly i felt a smack on my head and someone took my sandwich which i made before.

"Youre useless! I asked you to just toast bread and youre bad at it! Whatever im just going to work!" She shouted and left.

Okay what the hell? It wasnt my fault that the toaster is slow does she think im a mechanical engineer or somethin? First she doesnt even say please and then not even a thank you and stole my breakfast? Oh i wish i could report a robbery because someone just stole my deadass delicous sandwich-

Shes really a crazy dumb b!tch.

After that i finished preparing my bread and sit down infront of the tv. I just turn on any channel.

Oohh theres Enhypen performing at the tv!! I should watch this.

They were performing Let Me In and i couldnt describe how ethereal Jay looks. I really love the part where 3 people grabbed him in the first verse. And when he held Jake and Jake raised his eyebrow while sliding his hands at Jays arm? Damn thats a double kill, my engene heart cannot take.

The flavour is immaculate. Like is anyone seeing how good they are? I need to calm down my heart is legit beating so fast.

As i was watching the performance my mom snatches the remote.

"Again with the idol boys? Why are you doing on things like this? You should be helping me with the chores, or study, or doing something that actually benefits your life. What would you get anyway watching that useless screen for hours?" My mom scolded me.

Useless screen? Hell yeah you are more useless in my life than these boys.

I blankly look at her. "Happiness?" I blurted out.

Oh shit now why did i say that.

She looks shocked and turned off the tv. "Do the laundry and collect the dirty ones in your sisters room. NOW." She raised her voice and pointed to the stairs gesturing me to get the shit out of here.

WHAT?! Why is there no one normal here?

Fine. I got up and rolled my eyes.

I just did what she told me to do or i wouldve not seen the sun tomorrow.

*timeskip*

It was in the evening after a series of arguments, nags and cries. She was bossing me around the WHOLE FREAKING day around the house. From doing the most important daily house chores to the worst irrelevant chores too. Like scrubbing the toilet and cleaning the storerooms just to make me busy and not live an easy life. Made me go out to buy stuff and coming back and go out again too- i guess just to torture me. Fvck yeah i have a great mother, the best one in the world.

After all that i FINALLY lay on my bed. I start to open my phone and clicked on youtube.

I searched for the performance that i didnt finish watching just now.

"HEEYOUNG! MAKE US SOME DINNER!"

NOW WHY THE FVCK CAN THEY DO IT THEMSELVES?!!

I let out a huge sigh and got up and went downstairs.

*timeskip*

Now FINALLY its bed time. So i can finally finish watching the performance i missed. Yippee!

I clicked on the Let Me In video on Youtube.

Its starting-

Theyre so hot...

After that finished i watch Jays fancam.

I think i watch every single Jay fancam there is.

Oh jay, if only you know who i am, and how much i admire you....

After that i opened up to read some knews. Its kinda like a daily before-you-go-to-bed thing.

Koreaboo posted something.

Oh shit. Im screwed. Wait.. what???

'Enhypen Jay, suspected dating someone as a fan saw him meeting up with a girl.'

A/N
Hope you enjoyed that <3