Day 7

-

I want to apologize for the lack of content in the last few days. Finals and the worst depressive episode I've ever had. I only ever update when using my computer for better quality, it forces me to use more of my brain therefore causing my writing to be exponentially better. Also a bit of Day 6 wrapped in here. 

-

Karl 

-

I jump out of the truck, rushing over to sapnap. I knelt in front of him looking into his dark eyes. Tears streamed down his cheeks yet he made no noise. He looked down at his shaking hands, his breath hitching slightly. I pulled his hands into mine, placing his hand on my cheek. His expression softened as he fell into my embrace. 

His body shook slightly as he sobbed. "I'm s-sorry.." He muttered softly, nuzzling his head into my chest. I rubbed circles on his back, whispering words of encouragement. After a few moments, I pulled away from his embrace, kissing him lightly on the head. He wiped a few tears away from his puffy eyes reaching for the gun. 

He stood up, fiddling with it for a moment. He placed the gun back into the truck, before walking back over to me. He pulled me into another hug, this one was more sincere. I hugged him back, resting my head in the crook of his neck.  I pulled in his scent, my face flushing a bright red. We stayed in each other's embrace for a few minutes, Neither one of us daring to move. 

I sighed, pulling my chin to sit on his shoulder, clouds were rolling in from the distance. Every once in a while they'd lighten, signaling an incoming storm. Sapnap took notice of the clouds as well, letting go of my waist. I blushed, I hadn't even realized where his hands were. The younger man walked over and began throwing stuff into the back of the truck. I helped as he pulled the tarp over top to prevent rain from damaging anything. He even remembered to grab extra wood so we could have a fire tomorrow. 

We both settled in the truck. He turned on the radio the soft music playing as we took in our surroundings. I felt Sapnap grab my hand, pulling me closer to his body. By now the sun was completely covered up by clouds so I couldn't see the honey tint in his eyes. Nonetheless, they were still beautiful. I felt his breath on my cheek as he leaned in closer towards my face. I felt my face heat up. I'm almost certain he could hear how fast my heart was beating.

'Kill him'

I heard a small voice say again snapping me out of my trance. Almost on cue, there was a large boom coming from outside. Sapnap jumped slightly looking out the window momentarily. I laid my head against his chest, playing with his fingers. The voice had seemed louder this time, more threatening. 

Sapnap started playing with my hair, humming the music. Rain began to fall outside, the pitterpatters were soft against the window. I closed my eyes, nuzzling closer to Sapnap. I felt myself slowly begin to drift off. I heard a small voice mutter incoherent things. The voice was dark. 

I pushed the thought away allowing myself to sleep. 

-

I awoke suddenly, darkness filling my eyes. I was no longer enveloped in the earth of Sapnap's grasp. I rubbed my eyes lightly, before looking around. I was alone. My eyes quickly darted around the landscape looking for any sign of Sapnap. It had quit raining, but the moon was still hidden with dark clouds. 

I pushed open the truck door, calling out Sapnap's name. After a moment of silence, I stepped out of the truck, my legs hit the wet grass causing an odd squish. I groaned walking around the truck, still nothing. I noticed a pair of footprints leading into the woods. I followed them, trying to step as lightly as possible. 

I followed them to the trail, I weave my way through the dark thicket, lightly moving the branches out of the way. The darkness covered the path, making visibility very low. After a few moments I had finally arrived at the pond, but the footprints hadn't. They stopped just before the entrance of the clearing. Seemingly disappearing. 

Confused I slowly walked towards the water's edge, skimming the cold with my fingers. I close my eyes for a moment, pulling in the familiar smell of rain and water. I stood up, looking across the water. I turned around, deciding to go back to the truck. 

Though I was met with 3 pairs of red glowing eyes. I yelled out, stumbling backward into the water. The creatures looked at each other, growling slightly. I tried to look for an escape. 

"Just take him quick" A low voice erupted from one of the shadows. 

"What," I murmured lightly confused. I felt my body shiver, though I couldn't tell if it was the nerves or the cold. Probably both. The creatures turned to me, moving quickly grasping onto my shoulder. I felt my sweatshirt tear lightly as the claws of the creature dug into my skin. A tear fell down my cheek as I groaned out in pain. 

The creature suddenly released my shoulder, hissing. My heart was racing, and the shaking became suddenly much worse under the gaze of the three creatures. One pulled a dark finger and rubbed it over the wound in my shoulder. It pulled it towards its face, licking it. 

A hiss erupted from the beast before it began to run into the woods.  As the other two watched, confused, I was able to sprint. I ran in the opposite direction of the truck and into the forest. I ran faster than I ever have, my arms running into the different branches. My arms stung from the cuts, but I still didn't stop. 

It began to rain again, the droplets fell onto my already wet back sending a shiver through my spine. As they hit the wound on my shoulder a wave of pain would erupt, knocking the wind out of me suddenly. I saw a give in the forest ahead, I sprinted towards the clearing. The rain fell harder, soaking me quickly. 

When I reached the clearing I noticed a large building, seemingly empty. I quickly opened the heavy door. As it shut behind me I was enveloped again in full darkness. I quickly flipped the lights on, The soft lights flickered revealing a small library. I looked toward a sign following it into the men's restroom. 

I turned the light on. I turned towards the mirror, pulling my hair out of my face. I glanced over at my arms, cuts riddled my forearms. Though there was something off, the blood was... The blood was... 

"Black" I gasped out. 

---

Wapnap

---

I was standing at the check out line at the grocery store. Why? I don't know. No one was in the store, but I was raised to always follow the law. I placed a 50 on the conveyor belt, turning to walk out the door with my now bagged groceries. 

"You know no one will  be here for a while..." A small voice said from behind me. I turned, a girl about 5'4 stood next to the cash register. 

"It's not safe here," I managed to say, confused. I took in her features, pale skin, a nice smile. She looked slightly familiar. She giggled lightly, walking over to me. 

"You look so grown."

"What," I said confused. I looked down at my bags, shifting the weight onto my palms. 

"They never told you about me did they," She sighed looking down, she offered her hand out to me. After a moment she lifted her chin, her dark eyes meeting mine. "Hey Nick, I'm Lexi, your sister..."

--

YET AGAIN I AM  SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATE I FEEL LIKE A REAL BITCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL... ALSO cliffhanger D: 

Bro Karl was dying and sapnap was really in the cereal aisle. nerd lol... Typical sapnap.