Author's Note

I don't own Avatar or any of the characters. Media is from Bing and credit to Nickelodeon for well... The show! 😂 This is my first time writing on Wattpad so some nice feedback would be appreciated. And I hope you enjoy my writing!

Note: This is not JUST Kataang (Even though the first few chapters seem like it). There are also adventures and Maiko and Sukka! (I think Sokka and Suki look ADORABLE together 💘, but I also ship Tokka.)

Credits:

Inspiration from rowritesbrainrot's Kataang fluff

Credit to Gene Luen Yang and Nickelodeon for writing the comic 'The Promise'

Wattpad creators for making such a wonderful sharing environment 

One last thing. If you guys LOVE Kataang (and other ships) visit these links:

Follow me here: 'lightningthief'

Another Edit (2/5): God, we are already at 950 reads! That was quick. ANYWAY, if you didn't check out my profile, the next update will be on Monday 2/8 because of school stuff 😢. BUT, the good news is that the next update is all drama!!!

Edit (2/8): We have officially reached 1K and 40 votes!!! Thank you, readers and I hope you like my story ahead. Please give feedback on my chapters, I would love a challenge. And, speaking of challenge, if you have any Avatar ideas for one-shots of stories, I have dozens of friends who are on Wattpad who might write them! So, make sure to put that in. Now this is getting boring, but the last thing - I turned my story around a little bit so it isn't like all the other ones, in this one, there is a little bty itty Twist. The peeps who read this beforehand, know what it is. Sooo... ya! (I bored you, didn't I?) 

Edit (2/9): I really hope I can update today. I'm having a rough day so far. Purpose... as I said, great action-y in the next one! Pow Pow, y'know? That's all, have a good day, _lightningthief_ ⚡

Edit (3/8): Thank you so much for 1.5K +views! You guys are the best! Remember to comment and vote, and please read through the Quick Note. _lightningthief_ ⚡