Chapter two

Susanna and I have decided to have a little party here at Graceland for Sophie since I didn't get to spend her birthday with her and it wasn't very long ago.

Susanna and Sophie will be here later tonight and I've already gotten a few things planned out for all of us to do.
Tomorrow we're going to have a barbeque so that Susana can see everyone again and Sophie can meet everyone all together.
Tomorrow night I'm going to rent out a nearby amusement park for everyone to celebrate Sophie's birthday since they weren't in Memphis at the time.
I had Priscilla come with me to pick out some things for Sophie since I don't know what 5 year old girls like.
I've gotten a bedroom set up for Sophie and I have a guest bedroom ready for Susanna once they arrive.
Joe, Sonny, and I have to go and pick them up from the airport soon so I've got to start getting ready.
After showering and drying off I got dressed before styling my hair, going downstairs after seeing what time it was to tell Joe and Sonny that it was time to leave.

At the airport.

The airport security, Joe, and Sonny are all blocking the fans off from the runaway where the girls will be landing in the plane that I sent for them a while ago.
About 15 minutes later the plane landed and I walked over to it, standing near the bottom of the stairs to greet Susanna and Sophie once they get off of the plane.
After what felt like forever which was probably only like a minute, the plane door opened and I seen Susanna.
I gave her a smile and greeted her, quickly giving her a hat and sunglasses along with a scarf for each of them to hide their faces from the paparazzi, giving Sophie a smile as I bent down to her height to greet her.
I helped her with her scarf and have her a stuffed bear that Lisa Marie had picked out for her a few days ago before taking them through the crowds of fans that the security guards, Joe, and Sonny were trying to distance us from as we walked to the car that was waiting for us.
I helped Susanna and Sophie get into the car before getting in myself, being joined by Sonny since Joe was in the passenger seat and Billy was driving.
As Billy drove back to the house I tried talking to Sophie but she wasn't very talkative which is understandable since she doesn't know me.
I filled Susanna in on everything that we had planned for the week and told Sophie a little bit about Priscilla, Lisa Marie, my daddy, and Mary.
Mary has been the cook at Graceland for years and has basically become part of the family since she's almost always at the house.