Chapter six

After we had finished eating, Susanna and Priscilla went to get the girls ready while my daddy and I got the car so that it would already be parked in front of the house once we were ready to leave.

Sophie, Joe, Sonny, Lamar, Billy, my daddy, and I are going to go and pick up stuff for the get-together tonight for Sophie's birthday.
I brought Sophie with me so that she can pick out what she wants and so that she can get used to me on her own.
Hopefully she'll actually talk to me if Susanna isn't around but I'm not sure if she will because she's really close with her mom which is understandable since she's just turned 5 and she doesn't know or trust anyone else that's here.
Once Sophie was ready to go I took her out to the car.
Joe, Sonny, Lamar, Billy, and my daddy were already in the car so we left right after Sophie and I got situated in our seats beside Sonny.
Joe is in the driver's seat and my daddy is in the passenger seat while Billy and Lamar are in the seats on either side of us.
I have Sophie on my lap and she's still being really shy so far but atleast she's starting to respond to us.
She's basically just nodding slightly, shaking her head, and giving us one-word responses but atleast it's something.
Once we arrived at shop we all got out and headed inside after Sophie and I put on our hats and scarfs to help hide our identities while we shop.
My daddy also has his scarf and hat on to hide his identity as well so that he can be with us while we're shopping.
Billy, Sonny, Joe, and Lamar are all keeping some distance from us so that we aren't recognized but they're there incase someone does recognize us.
I led Sophie and my daddy over to the party decorations after getting a basket to carry everything in and let Sophie pick out whatever she wanted.
She ended up picking out some blue and gold decorations and then I took her over to the balloons so that she could choose a few that she wanted.
She decided to get a guitar-shaped balloon along with a couple that have princesses on them before we played for everything and headed to the next store.