Chapter four

Susanna made Sophie eat a little bit of food so that she wasn't starving when she went to bed and so that Lisa would eat since she was trying to copy Sophie.

Still Elvis' POV.
After dinner was over Susanna got Sophie ready for bed while Priscilla got Lisa Marie bathed and changed into her pajamas before they put both of the girls to sleep.
Lisa hasn't been sleeping through the night lately for some reason so she's usually up atleast once a night and ends up in bed with Priscilla and I.

Sophie's Pov.
I woke up to go to the bathroom and I hear Lisa awake in her room so I decided to peek in.
I seen her trying to climb out of her crib so I asked her why she was awake and she told me that she was scared so I offered for her to sleep in my room with me but she wanted to sleep in her room so I agreed to stay with her until she fell asleep but she insisted that I lay with her in her crib.
I pulled the toy box over to the crib and climbed into her crib with her.
We ended up falling asleep under her blanket even though I only planned to stay with her until she fell asleep so that I could go back to my room because I didn't want my mommy, her mommy, or her daddy to be mad at me for staying with her instead of in my own room.

Elvis' Pov.
It's 9:00am and I've just woken up.
Once I got out of bed a few moments after waking up I realized that Lisa never crawled into bed with Priscilla and I so I got up and went to check on her.
As I walked down the hallway I peeked into Sophie's room to see if she was still asleep, seeing that her bed wasn't made and that she wasn't in there.
I just assumed that she had gotten up before I did.
I walked down the hallway to Lisa's room and saw exactly why she didnt get up in the middle of the night and I also found Sophie.
They were cuddled up in Lisa's crib together and were asleep.
Lisa had her stuffed animal in her arms that she always slept with and Sophie had her thumb in her mouth.
It was cute.
As I covered the girls with a blanket, Priscilla and Susanna walked in.
I motioned for them to come and see the girls so they walked over, instantly smiling when they seen them.