Chapter five

I motioned for them to come and see the girls so they walked over, instantly smiling when they seen them.

Sophie's POV.
About an hour after Elvis, Priscilla, and Susanna were in the room.
I ended up waking up a few minutes ago because Lisa was shaking my shoulders.
She said that she could smell breakfast and she wanted me to go downstairs with her.
I tried to climb out of the crib but the toy box was there so I fell onto the floor once I got out.
I went and got the toy box again so that I can get Lisa out.
I stood on the toybox and pulled Lisa over the bars of the crib but I ended up losing my balance and we both fell to the ground, causing Lisa to cry.
I felt really bad because it was my fault and I tried to stop her from crying but it wasn't working.

Elvis' POV.
As I finishing up my hair in my bathroom I heard a thud and then Lisa started crying so I rushed towards her room, seeing Lisa and Sophie on the floor as Sophie tried to calm Lisa down.
As soon as she seen me, Sophie looked scared and it was obvious that she felt bad, stuttering and had begun to tear up, "I-I didn't mean to hurt Lisa..I-I didn't mean it.."
As soon as she finished what she was saying she quickly rushed out of the room with tears in her eyes before I had the chance to talk to her.
I got Lisa calmed down before taking her downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was.
I seen Sophie sitting on Susanna's lap and her eyes were puffy like she had been crying.
As soon as she seen me looking at her she hid her face against Susanna's chest, still really upset about what had happened.
I sat between Susanna and and Priscilla at the head of the table like I usually did and tried to talk to Sophie but she wouldn't even look at me.
"I'm sure that nobody is mad at you, Sophie. It was an accident" I told her, trying to reason with her.
"I-I didn't mean it.." Sophie mumbled quietly as she looked up at me, still cuddled up in her mom's arms.
"We know, honey. These things happen some times. Both of you just have to be a little bit more careful" I told her.
She nodded and wiped her eyes, still sniffling from when she was crying.
As we ate breakfast we all talked about the plans that we had for today.
After we had finished eating, Susanna and Priscilla went to get the girls ready while my daddy and I got the car so that it would already be parked in front of the house once we were ready to leave.