Chapter three

Once we arrived at Graceland Joe and Sonny took Sophie and Susanna's bags into the house so that I could give them a quick tour of the property.
First off I showed them the stables and the horses since Susanna had told me that Sophie loved animals.
I've gotten her a pony that is supposed to arrive tonight so I'll be able to surprise her with it either tonight or tomorrow.
Next I showed her the meditation garden and pointed out my momma's grave stone and the plaque for my twin brother who was stillborn, Jesse Garon.
At the end of the tour I showed them their rooms so that they'd know where to go later and then took them to the Den where Lisa Marie was playing.
When we walked into the room Lisa Marie looked up at us and got up, happily toddling over to me and reached to be picked up so I held her.
Priscilla greeted all of us, inviting Susanna to join her on the couch and told Sophie that Lisa Marie would probably like having someone to play with if she wanted to go and play with her.
Sophie looked at her mom for approval and hesitantly walked over to Lisa Marie after she knew that she was allowed, instantly being welcomed by Lisa Marie who was excited to have a bigger kid to play with.
The girls both played for a little while before Lisa Marie excitedly insisted that she had to show Sophie her bedroom so they went to Lisa's room while Priscilla, Susanna, and I talked.

A few hours later.
We finished dinner a few hours ago and what I mean by "finished dinner" was that Sophie refused to eat, insisting that she wasn't hungry which she'd only whisper to her mom because she still wasn't very talkative and Lisa Marie refused to eat very much because she was trying to be like Sophie.
Susanna made Sophie eat a little bit of food so that she wasn't starving when she went to bed and so that Lisa would eat since she was trying to copy Sophie.