Chapter 1

It was a cold and rainy day. Regina was at home watching AHS for the first time and she liked it. She was all alone when someone knocked at her doors. She did not wanted to open, because there was an extremly interesting scene on AHS. But she opens the doors anyway. There was a man in black jacket. She could not see his face because he was looking at the ground and he askes her "can you please help me and my little son. He is waiting in a car. He is ill because of this weather and  our tent is distroyed from last night storm..." Regina did not know what to do"what if he is some serial killer?"she asked herself but anyway she accepted and man went to get his son. And then three of them ran into Reginas house. Regina was a little bit confused and she asked her guest"whats your name?" He looked at Regina and answers"Robin Hood and you milady?" She stay shoked because of his blue wonderful eyes and answers with confusion in her voice"Re-Regina Mills, Mayor of this city"

"And with all other people I got into Mayors house?" He teased her, she was smiling and she told him"I will put your son into bed to get some rest. You can wait me here...or wherever you want."

"Thank you... Regina, right? She shakes her head and put his son into Henrys bed.