Chapter 16

Oikawa's POV
Finally we were at that village and in an actual bed. We got lucky and got two beds, small beds, but still two. Yui got her own and was peacefully sleeping with her whole body snuggled comfortably underneath the covers. Iwa-Chan and I shared the other small bed. And I was so glad I didn't have to wear my cape and could hang it up to dry for tomorrow.

"So what'd you run off to do earlier in the woods?" Iwa-Chan asked as he put his arm around me. I snuggled up to him happily with a hum.

"I asked Bokuto and Akaashi to go check on that hunter boy and werewolf that they put in the woods."

"Oh?"

"It's a quicker trip by flight than on foot. They said they'd come meet me at where we're headed when they found out.. But I don't think we'll be reaching it first. But I told them if not, to come check around here." I explained, Iwa-Chan nodding as I rested my head on his chest. He used his other hand to pet my ears affectionately, which made me feel all happy.

I pulled my head away and kissed him, smiling and maneuvering myself on top of him. My tail in the air as we kissed. I couldn't help but wanna do more, especially with Iwa-Chan. So, I wiggled my hips slightly and kissed down to his neck, lightly biting. The bites being a little deeper than a normal love bite, Iwa-Chan's hands gripping my hips as he stifled a groan.

"Oikawa..."

"Mhm?"

"What are you doing..?"

"Don't you wanna do it?"

"...Yui is right over there."

"She's asleep. And I've told you a bunch of times she's seen this stuff before."

"...What if she wakes up."

"Then she'll go back to sleep after realizing what we're doing.. If you really don't wanna, we don't have to."

"...Bathroom." He said, picking me up and carrying me to the attached little restroom. It was small, but it would do. And it was as private as we were going to get. Iwa-Chan shut the door, kissing me and sitting me on the tiny counter. I smiled, my tail wagging excitedly as he helped me strip of my clothes. I watched as he did the same.

He was really, really hot.

"Oikawa, you sure?"

"Mhm.. I want you."

"Alright. Try and be quiet pup." He said, kissing me and using his fingers to stretch me. I wasn't used to this, I was used to getting right into it and enduring the pain until it went away. But this was, kinda nice. I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and spreading my legs a bit more. Not like I could close them with Iwa-Chan standing between them.

"Shh, not too loud." He said, continuing to kiss me to try and muffle the little moans as he prepped me.

"O-Okay that's enough.. I think I'm okay.."

"Are you sure..? I don't want it to hurt."

"I'm sure." I said, Kissing Iwa-Chan feverishly as he slowly took his pants off and pushed into me. I pulled away for air and a gasp. I might have been mated before, but he felt fucking huge...!

I bit the back of my hand to try and withstand the stretch. Iwa-Chan stopped, gently pulling my hand away from my mouth.

"Hey, do you want me to stop?"

"N..No.. Just... slowly please." I mumbled as he continued pushing into me until he was fully inside. I whimpered and hung onto Iwa-Chan tightly until it felt more comfortable. Once I nodded my head, he started carefully moving his hips. Soon, it started feeling amazing.. Better than anything I've ever felt. I wanted him to move faster, but I knew if he did, we'd both make to much noise and wake up Yui.

Even if I was aware she's seen matings, I guess it was never pleasant to wake up and hear or walk in on your parents having sex. It didn't take long for both of us to reach our climaxes. Iwa-Chan obviously didn't have a knot since he wasn't werewolf, but it still felt amazing as we finished. I smiled happily, receiving gentle kisses on my neck and cheeks as Iwa-Chan helped clean us up and ran a bath.

We took a warm bath, using the rest of the provide little bit of soap that wasn't used on Yui earlier to clean ourselves. I felt all warm and fuzzy, and I didn't wanna let go of Iwa-Chan. So, he let me cling onto him after we changed. He carried me out of the bathroom where we both saw Bokuto and Akaashi. Guess we shouldn't have left the window open...

"So. What were ya two doing?" Bokuto asked. He and Akaashi were both still in their owl forms, but I could tell if he could, Bokuto would be smirking. I blushed, hanging onto Iwa-Chan as he sat down on the bed with me.

"I think you know what we were doing."

"Yeah, I do. Don't worry, Akaashi and I do it all the ti-" Before he could finish, Akaashi tilted to the side and kicked Bokuto with his talons. Of course not hurting him, just enough to knock the owl off balance and flap to the floor. He whined, giving Akaashi a sad look.

"So. Did you find the hunter and werewolf?" I asked with a tiny laugh. Bokuto flapped his wings to get back up before joining Akaashing back on the edge of the window. Bokuto gave Akaashi a little apologetic peck before looking back at me.

"Think so. Orange hair you said right?"

"Yeah."

"Yep we found 'em."

"They're alive?"

"Yeah, what was shocking was that the hunter guy was living in the werewolf's house with all his pups."

"What?"

"Yeah, 6 of 'em."

"Gee, I had no idea Hinata had 6 pups."

"Well, either way, they seemed okay. No one's dead." Bokuto said, lifting his wing and looking at Akaashi. Akaashi stared at him before slowly scooting over and letting Bokuto drape his wing over Akaashi's feathered head. I smiled slightly at how cute the two snowy owls looked before thanking them. They both wished me luck before leaving.

I snuggled more onto Iwa-Chan with a tiny sigh. I don't know what to think of that. Hinata was clearly, mad. But he was living with that hunter? I wonder why he wasn't trying to kill the hunter. Was there something preventing him from doing it? Or was the hunter asserting some sort of dominance so that Hinata knew to not challenge him??

I sat there in wonder before shrugging slightly to myself. I still didn't understand what was happening. But I knew one thing. If this thing ever happens to me. I know I would do everything I could to never hurt my daughter or Iwa-Chan.