Chapter 20

Kageyama's POV
"A-Ahhh... Kageyama...!" Hinata cried out underneath me. I reached around, putting my hand over his mouth.

"Boke, quiet or you'll wake up all our kids." I said, Hinata's tail wagging wildly as I continued moving. He buried his face back into the bed while gripping the sheets. I watched him quietly, leaning down to give the back of his neck a soothing kiss. Hinata wiggled in response, making me sigh.

He needs to stay still and relax his body or this isn't going to be pleasurable for either of us. I shifted our positions a little bit, Hinata whimpering as I pressed in deep. I watched for any signs of too much discomfort, but it was hard when Hinata kept shaking his hips at me with his tail going.

"Hey if you don't stop moving around I'll never get this tension out of your back!" I said, just trying to massage Hinata. He whined but tried to stay still and relaxed for me. I sighed and went back to massaging his back. Poor Hinata has been overworking himself with all our pups. Finally he said he started feeling better and curled up under the blanket to sleep.

I got up, leaving him alone before checking on the all the pups. Thankfully they were all still piled up and asleep. I shut the door quickly when there was a knock at our door. I furrowed my brows, grabbing my knife in case it was another hunter before making my way over and opening the door. A man stood there. He looked familiar.

"Are you Kageyama?"

"Yeah? Who are you." I asked suspiciously. He introduced himself and the little girl he was holding. Oh yes, I do remember meeting him a long time ago when Hinata first attacked him. I let the two in, Iwaizumi letting Yui take the hood of her cloak down to show her ears. I smiled faintly. She was a cute little one. I gave the two a bit to eat and drink when Hinata wandered over.

Iwaizumi looked a bit startled until Hinata curled up in my lap, smiling at our two guests and waving. Yui tilting Her head curiously but waving back. Iwaizumi seemed to observe Hinata carefully. A bit too carefully for my liking. I may have been told he doesn't hunt werewolves, and he was carrying one around, but I didn't quite trust him. I mumbled and told Hinata go hide with the kids just in case. He listened and left us. Once he was gone, I leaned forward.

"Why are you here."

"He... he was the one you saved me from..?"

"Yeah, and?"

"He. He was, how did you get him to go back to normal...? With what happened to all the werewolves... He was one who became affected."

"Why do you want to know?"

"...Yui's father was recently affected by whatever is happening.. And..."

"..And you love him."

"Yeah.."

"I understand. I spent the whole year just finding a cure for Hinata."

"There's a cure?"

"I had found one yes."

"What is it?"

"A mixture of herbs and a special flower seemed to do the trick."

"Does that mean you know what's wrong with the affected werewolves?"

"Think of it like rabies. And what I had made was a cure."

"Do you have anymore of it???"

"I have the herbs but not the flower. I only had one and I used it for Hinata."

"Well where can I get the flower? I'll get it if you make more for me."

"The flower can only be found during the winter, lucky for you. But, you're gonna have to go somewhere a LOT colder to get it..."

Iwaizumi's POV
"I don't care. I'll go to the fucking ends of the earth if I have to." I said honestly. Kageyama nodded, getting up and grabbing something. He handed it to me with a sigh.

"alright. Here's a map. The flowers should bloom right around this area." He said, pointing to a spot marked with a blue dot. I thanked him before looking down at Yui. I didn't want to bring her along if it would be dangerous. But what else could I do with her...

There's always Kenma and Kuroo.. But it'd be difficult taking care of a werewolf when you're a cat. And Bokuto and Akaashi were owls who lived inside a hallowed out tree, Yui wouldn't even be able to fit in there. Before I could rule out anything else, Hinata walked over slowly and with a tiny smile.

"Would you like to leave her here? We can keep her safe until you return."

"Hinata, wat are you doing?" Kageyama said as Hinata sat back in Kageyama's lap.

"I heard you guys talking. And those trails and glaciers are dangerous." Hinata said before looking back at me. I don't know if I exactly trusted them. I knew Hinata was a werewolf and from what Akaashi and Bokuto had told us so long ago, he had, what was it, 6? Kids. So he'd surely know how to take care of one more..

"...Yui? What do you think...?" I asked, Yui saying she wanted to come help me save her dad. I explained to her that she couldn't, that I couldn't risk losing her too.. She held onto me tightly before agreeing she would stay with Hinata and Kageyama. Hinata smiled and said she would have fun with all the other werewolf pups and that he would take care of her as if she was his own.

I still felt reluctant, but it was better she stay here than die. Yui held onto me tightly, telling me with a cry that I'm not allowed to leave her alone and I HAVE to come back. I promised her I would be back as soon as I got the flower to save her dad. After a bit, she let go and let Hinata pick her up. Kageyama and Hinata wished me the best of luck as I stepped out of the little home with the map in hand.