Chapter 17

Iwaizumi's POV
The sun woke me up, and it would wake Oikawa up. Except for the fact his face was nuzzled completely in my chest. I smiled slightly thinking back to last night. It was strange thinking how much I actually do like this werewolf.. Yui was still asleep since she was still all curled up under the blanket asleep. So I carefully scooted Oikawa so I could kiss his face.

He yawned slightly, his ears perking up a bit and his tail thumping softly against the bed. He smiled lazily, tossing an arm around my side and kissing me back. He yawned slightly after pulling away, nuzzling his face into my neck and letting his ears gently rub against my skin.

"Morning pup." I said, quite enjoying the feeling. He smiled and pressed a kiss to my neck where he left a mark on me last night.

"Iwa-Chan??"

"Yes?"

"After we get to where I want to keep Yui... are you gonna go back home?"

"I'll have to. My parents are there. I still need to work to take care of them."

"Oh.. I see." Oikawa said, looking a bit sad. I understood. I wanted to stay with him too.. But I couldn't. I gave him a gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry Oikawa.."

"Don't be.. I understand, and I agree.. You just can't leave your family. I'll just miss you a lot." He mumbled while hanging onto me tightly. I held him close, gently petting his ears.

"You said that we'll be getting to the place soon.. right?"

"...Yeah. Probably by the end of today..."

"Well, at least you and your daughter will be safe. That's all that matters to me." I said, Oikawa smiling slightly and cuddling with my until it was time to go again. The trip was just like the past two days, cold, long, and tiring. But eventually, we made it by the time it was night. I looked around curiously as Oikawa led me and Yui into a cave. It was dark, but there was just enough light from the moon that I could see.

Surprisingly, the cave wasn't so bad. It was kind of cozy like Oikawa's previous home, but roomier. There were some ledges that looked like they could be used almost like beds. Oikawa showed Yui how to climb onto one of them. She copied her dad and curled up on one of the little ledge and curled up for the night. She must be tired. She walked a lot today since Oikawa was, um, sore. And I could only carry her for so long.

Oikawa walked over to me, quietly asking me to stay with him tonight before I return home. Of course, I had to agree. Besides, I was tired. We found a spot together and laid down together for the night. Oikawa busied himself running his fingers through my hair or running his hand up and down my chest.

"So, this is where you were born?" I asked quietly, Oikawa nodding.

"Yeah, this is the cave I grew up in."

"Its rather large."

"Yeah, my mom claimed this cave when she had me and my siblings."

"Siblings?"

"Mhm. Unfortunately I'm not really sure where they are. Werewolf families aren't quite the same as humans. We separate from our parents and go our own ways. Sometimes there are packs to join but a lot of us just go solo."

"I see. How long have you been alone?"

"Pretty much ever since I left here. And then I found Yui. And then.. I found you." He said quietly. I felt bad leaving him. But he would be safer here. I held him closer, kissing him deeply.

"Hey, I promise I'll visit you yeah one day??"

"Do you promise..?"

"Yeah, I promise."

The Next Day
"Nooooo don't go.." Yui whined as she held onto me. I gently picked her up, kissing her cheeks with a small smile.

"I promise I'll come visit you and your dad some day.."

"When..?"

"I don't know sweetheart.. But I want you to listen well to your dad to stay safe.." I said, Yui clinging to me for a while longer. She wasn't making leaving any easier. After a while of cuddling her, she finally let me go. Oikawa walked over quietly, his tail between his legs. I pulled him into my arms, kissing him softly.

"You get home safe... okay?" Oikawa said, resting his forehead against mine. I nodded, looking at him for a few moments and just admiring him.

"I will. Teach Yui well, and stay safe out here, okay?" I said, Oikawa tearing up a little. A tear fell down his cheek. I reached up and used my thumb to gently wipe away the tears and kissing the spot where the tear left a tear-stain.

"I love you, Oikawa."

"I love you too, Iwa-Chan." He said, watching me turn and head out for the long trip back.