Chapter#9

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friends and deep readers aditigkadammention a usermention a user and AskabanQueen3mention a user
Thank you so much both of you for your awesome feedback that brings smile to my lips.

Enjoy the reading!!!!

**************************************

"Sumbul where are we going?" I ask her softly, before looking outside the car's window. The gleaming city in all its charming beauty passes by the car in a flashing speed.

" First we all will go for dinner then will do a little shopping." She squeals, typing on her phone.

" Uff! Ho! Arzu is asking about the place, Sumbul." Junaid looks at us from the back view mirror and then fixes eyes on me.

" We are going to Fortress Stadium, Arzu. There we will have both dinner and shopping." He sounds polite.

" OK." I expect him to continue his stare through the back view mirror but after hearing my answer he averts his eyes instantly and doesn't look back at me.
I feel relaxed that he isn't being a jerk tonight.

" Yay! We are here. Let's get out everyone." Sumbul howls. We all get out of the car and are welcomed by a glamorous view of Fortress Stadium. One of the famous places to visit in Lahore when it comes to restaurants, shopping and lots of enjoyment.

" Girls follow me."Junaid starts towards a lane of restaurants, dropping his car keys in the pocket of his black leather jacket, when Muneeb almost drags him back by his arm.

" Leader Sir. We all are going in that direction not this direction." He points his thumb in the left direction.

" OK! Then follow me all in the left direction.".

He smirks pointing in the left direction and his action makes giggle everyone except me. I only force out a smile.

Junaid opens the glass door of the restaurant, and we all move in. The restaurant looks expensive and classy with all its decorations and set up.
We all walk forward and settle down on a family table.

" Muneeb bhai(brother), you have not appreciated your beloved wife's beauty throughout the whole journey." Sumbul teases her brother and Sara smiles with blush.

" Oh, bro does poetry about her in private, I guess." Junaid grins and instantly receives a punch on his arm from Muneeb.

" Ow!" Junaid rubs his arm pouting at him.

" You both are getting naughty day by day. Behave, both of you." Muneeb glares at both before laughing and taking his wife's hand, who is sitting in a face to face position with me and Sumbul.

" You look beautiful." He says and then plants a kiss on her knuckles, making her blush in the process.

" Woo-hoo! How romantic." Sumbul squeals and hugs Sara.

" Arzu! Why are you so quiet? Say something. At least crack a joke." Sumbul pokes my arm with her finger.

" I am bad at jokes."

"Oh I have a joke." Junaid raises his hand.

" No need. Your face is already a joke." Sumbul sticks out her tongue and Junaid glares at her.

" You..." Muneeb holds up his hand stopping both of them.

"Don't fight. Waiter is here. Let's give our orders."

After our order is arrived we begin to eat. Sumbul time to time tells her stories, making Sara and Muneeb laugh. But Junaid and I are eating in silence.