Chapter 2

Kirishima woke up and found himself hugging Bakugo. He smiled and kisssd him on the cheek, "so cute," he whispered.

He tried to get up as quietly as he could. He grabbed a blanket and covered Bakugo, then went to the kitchen and started making coffee.

He tried his best to not make so much noise as he started cutting stuff up then cooking it on the stove.

Bakugo woke up by the smell of the food. He sat up and wrapped the blanket around himself. He got up and walked to the kitchen, "Goodmorning."

"Hi. Aw, are you cold?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo nodded his head, Yes.

"Go sit down. I'll take your coffee. How many pancakes do you want?"

"Two, please." Bakugo sat down at the table and waited for Kirishima.

He grabbed a cup of coffee and a plate of food for Bakugo. He walked it over and set it down in front of him, "here you go."

Bakugo looked up at him, "you're forgetting something."

"I am? What?"

Bakugo pointed at his lips, "a kiss."

Kirishima smiled and leaned down, "how could I forget something like that?" He gave him a kiss then sat down with him to eat.

"So, I was thinking about your birthday week. We can leave tomorrow morning and go to a place by the beach. I was gonna surprise you, but I found a beach house that we can rent for the week. We can spend our days there. Unless you wanna go to a cabin? That would be nice too."

"Considering the fact that being by the beach means you wearing less clothes, I'm gonna obviously go with that. I don't even know why you thought I would choose the cabin."

Bakugo smiled, "I was just giving you options. But, I'm okay with that. I booked it last night, so we can leave by tomorrow morning, and your birthday week will begin."

They finished having breakfast then cleaned up the kitchen.

"Are you gonna pack right now?" Bakugo asked.

"Yeah, let me go get our suitcases from the other room." Kirishima went to their guest room and started getting the suitcases from out of the closet. He was stepping out when he heard footsteps.

"Kiri."

Kirishima sighed as he turned around, "please tell me I'm dreaming." He stood up and saw todoroki standing by the door. "No. You promised!"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I said I would try my best. But...he's there."

"Who?" Kirishima asked.

"You know who. Now, I need you to come back. Just for a while, it'll be less than an hour here. Okay? But you need to come back with me."

"No. You promised me that you would take care of everything. Come on, you can't take it back. Especially now. We're going away for my birthday. Please, I'm literally begging you."

Todoroki shook his head, "no, Kiri. You need to go back, now."

"I said no!"

He smiled as he shook his head, "fine. But when everything goes to shit, it's on you."

"That's why I put you In charge!"

Todoroki disappeared before he could say anything else.