Chapter 5

When Kirishima went back to Hell, it was chaotic. A group of demons stood around his throne. "What's going on?"

Everyone turned to look at him. He could see someone sitting on his throne.

"What are you doing, Kane? Wasn't last time clear enough? You can't be here anymore."

Kane smirked as he watched Kirishima walk up to him, "All hail the king."

"Everyone, go," Kirishima demanded.

Nobody moved. They just all stayed quiet.

"I said go!" Kirishima yelled.

They cleared out and only him and Kane stayed.

"Get off."

Kane slowly stood up and walked up to him. "You're finally back. We all missed you."

Kirishima walked around him and sat on the throne, "I need you to leave. Enough bullshit, Kane. You can't be king. My dad and your mom were married for like a few months. You don't have a right to the crown."

Kane looked Kirishima up and down, "maybe you can just marry me. Then I'll be really happy. The crown and you? That would be amazing."

"No thanks. Just leave."

Kane smiled and walked up to him sitting on the throne. "I've been here the past few days, you haven't. They're getting annoyed with the constant routine of you leaving. From what I heard, people are planning to rebel against you. And with me here, I know damn well that they won't hesitate to come on my side. I don't think that leaving to go hang out with a human really sits well with them."