Chapter 15

They ended up going to a nearby bar. Todoroki and midoriya were already drinking. "One more," Todoroki begged.

"No! Shoto, you're gonna regret it tomorrow."

"Izuku, come on. One more."

"Fine."

Kirishima and Bakugo sat at the bar, talking and drinking a little bit.

"Where are we gonna go after this?" Bakugo asked.

"We should go back to Hell. I'm pretty sure they're looking for me by now. But I think that we should have a real celebration. A party to celebrate us."

Bakugo kept smiling at him.

"What?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo leaned close to him, "there's a party going on right now."

"What party?"

He placed his hand on Kirishima's thigh, "a party in my pants. You're invited."

Kirishima almost spit out his drink, "right now?"

Bakugo nodded his head, yes. Then slowly got off his chair and started walking away.

Kirishima waited for a few seconds before getting up from his seat and walking towards the back. He knocked on the bathroom door and waited.

"Who is it?" Bakugo asked.

"It's your husband," he answered.

Bakugo was smiling when he opened the door. It was a one-person bathroom. So once he was inside they closed the door and locked it.

Bakugo slowly pushed Kirishima against the sink. He wrapped his arms around him as they started kissing.

Bakugo placed his hands on Kirishima's chest, "I'm glad you could make it to my party."

"Well thank you for inviting me. I really appreciate it"

Bakugo slowly moved his hand down into Kirishima's pants.

He started breathing heavily as he felt Bakugo's touch, "I thought the party was in your pants?"

"I know. But I feel bad for teasing you all day. Plus, you deserve it, my king." He looked up at him as he got on his knees. He unzipped Kirishima's pants then held his dick in his hand. He first moved his tongue around Kirishima's tip. He went around, then up and down his tip,

Kirishima bit his lip as he watched. He leaned his head back when Bakugo finally started going down on him. He reached back and kept his balance by holding onto the sink.

Bakugo went deep, then stopped at his tip again to tease him. He used his hand to add pressure as he went up and down.

They could hear people on the other side of the door. People laughing and talking at the bar. And every time they would hear footsteps by the door, Kirishima would get nervous. But it made it more exciting.

Kirishima started moving his hips as he felt close. He reached down and pushed Bakugo's head down little by little. He slowly moved his hips forward as he pushed Bakugo's head down at the same time. He covered his mouth with one hand as he came to muffle his moans.

Bakugo slowed down, licking up the rest of Kirishima's cum that dripped down. He looked up at Kirishima and smiled. He stood up and zipped Kirishima's pants back up. "That was fast."