Chapter 7

Bakugo woke up early the next morning. He turned over in bed and his hand touched Kirishima's chest. He gave him a kiss on the cheek then got up and went to the bathroom.
He finished up then went back to bed.

Kirishima turned towards him, he reached his arm out and cuddled up with Bakugo. He smiled and moved back towards him, "did I wake you up?" Bakugo asked.

Kirishima held him tighter, "it's okay."

"What time do you have to leave?"

"I set my alarm for nine."

Bakugo closed his eyes, "Wake me up before you leave."

"I know, I will." He gave him a kiss then they both went back to sleep.

Bakugo woke up a few hours later. He opened his eyes and saw Kirishima sitting on the bed as he was putting on his shoes.

"Hey."

Kirishima turned around, "hey. Good morning." He leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"Leaving already?" Bakugo asked.

"In a few minutes."

Bakugo reached up and pulled him down towards him. He wrapped his arms around Kirishima and started kissing him.

Kirishima slowly pushed away and sat up.

"When did I say you could stop kissing me? Take off your pants."

Kirishima smiled and gave him one more kiss, "I can't. I have to go. The faster I leave, the faster it will be for me to come back, remember?"

Bakugo pouted, "fine. But don't forget to ask Todoroki, okay?"

Kirishima nodded his head, "I won't forget. I'll see you in a few hours. I love you. And go back to sleep, you're grumpy."

"Shut up...I love you too. Please be careful."

Kirishima smiled at him, "always."

Bakugo laid back down as soon as Kirishima left. "I guess I could use a few more hours." He closed his eyes and slept for a while longer. But when he woke up, Kirishima still wasn't back.

He got out of bed and made food after he cleaned up around the house.

___

Back in Hell, Kirishima was sitting at a table surrounded by books.

"And what do you say if they ask you how you plan on helping everyone?" Midoriya asked.

"I'll say that I plan on helping everyone in any way that I can."

Midoriya shook his head, "not enough. You can't just say that. Try to give examples as to how you'll help everyone."

"Izuku has a point. They have to see that you actually have a plan and that you aren't just bullshitting them. I heard that they do some weird shit. So let's say instead of asking more questions, they call for a battle between you and Kane. What are gonna say?" Todoroki asked.

"I don't know? I mean I have to accept the challenge, right?"

"Wrong. That would be a trick question. These trials aren't about physical strength. They're about making deals and figuring shit out. When someone tries to talk their way out of a deal they made with another demon, they'll sometimes call on you to fix it. You have to prove that you have the power to do that."

Kirishima laid his head down on the table, "this is so fucking dumb. It's been years since that's happened. No one has been able to break a deal anyway, doesn't even matter."

Midoriya looked up at Todoroki, "I think that's enough for today. He's exhausted."

"Fine. You can go, Kiri. Just be back tomorrow."

Midoriya walked up to Todoroki and grabbed his hand, "come on."

Kirishima stood up from the table, "hold on...I have a question."

"What?" Todoroki asked.

"I know you said it's not possible, but is there some way that katsuki would be able to come down here? He asked if he could come for the trials, and I would honestly love it if he could be here."

"I already told you, no. The only way is if we kill him. Of course, there's the simpler way of you guys getting married and it would also fix this whole mess."

Kirishima nodded his head, "and I said we're not killing him. But...I get it. Just thought I'd ask."

Midoriya crossed his arms and looked at Todoroki, "hold on. Seriously? You're gonna give up just like that?"

"What am I supposed to do? A human can't come down here. First of all, it's not safe. Second of all, he could get stuck here if he stays too long. And you know that. So I'm sorry that I keep suggesting that we can just kill him."

Midoriya frowned, "if I was human, would you give up that easily on me? That's it? Just like that?"

Todoroki shook his head, "That's not fair. There isn't anything I can do!"

"You didn't answer my question."

Kirishima walked up to them, "hey, I didn't mean for anyone to get upset. I'm sorry. It's okay, I know what has to happen, and I know there isn't anything to do. I'll just talk to katsuki about it. He'll understa-"

"No! Because I know that if I was human that he would do anything he could to get me down here. Right?!" Midoriya said towards Todoroki.

"You know I would do anything for you."

Midoriya reached down and held Todoroki's hand, "Okay. Then pretend like it's us. Pretend that I'm up there and you're over here. I know you can find a way."

Todoroki looked up at Kirishima, "I'll figure something out."

Kirishima smiled, "thank you. I'll see you guys tomorrow." He picked up a few books and went back to Bakugo.

___

When he got there, he had a big smile on his face.

Bakugo was in the living room. "Hey. What's with the smile?"

"I just had a very nice conversation. Todoroki said that he doesn't know anything for sure, but he's gonna try everything he can for you to be able to go down there for the trials."

Bakugo smiled, "really? He actually agreed?"

"Yeah. He'll figure it out, I know he will. And then you can come for the trials...and maybe you can come down with me for fun afterward too."

"I would really like that."

Kirishima sat down on the couch and laid his head on Bakugo's lap. "You'll finally be able to see so many things. I could even ask them to get my room ready. I had them close it up since I never sleep there anymore. But maybe we could spend the night. That would be so cool. Oh! I could even show you my throne. If there's anything good about being king, it's that throne. It's so comfortable. I can't even describe it in words."

Bakugo played with Kirishima's hair as he listened to him go on and on about it. "I really hope he finds a way for me to go."

Kirishima nodded his head, "he will. Don't worry."