Chapter 9

On Friday morning, they woke up early and had breakfast. Bakugo walked up to the fridge to make coffee. He was wearing one of Kirishima's shirts, and his shorts that said 'eijiro' on his ass. He slowly swayed from side to side as he looked in the fridge.

Kirishima smiled and walked up behind him, "what are you doing?" He wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his chin on Bakugo's shoulder.

"I swear I bought creamer. Am I going crazy or is it not in here?"

Kirishima reached up and moved a couple of things, "sorry. I put it behind everything when I was cleaning." He handed it to Bakugo and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you. Do you want coffee?"

Kirishima slapped Bakugo's ass when he walked by him, "as long as I get you with it."

Bakugo smiled, "well, I mean, your name is on my ass. So you can have me all you want."

Kirishima picked him up and sat him on the counter, "thank you. Also, I have to say, I really like these shorts." He put his hands under Bakugo's shirt, leaning in as he kissed his neck.

Bakugo leaned his head back and let Kirishima take control. He started breathing heavily as Kirishima moved his hands all around his body.

Bakugo moved his hands down and started unzipping Kirishima's pants. They both jumped when they heard the doorbell ring.

Bakugo pulled him back in so they could kiss, "We can just ignore it."

"Hey! We've been calling you guys for the past ten minutes! Open up!" They heard Denki yell.

"Why are they here already?" Kirishima asked.

"I said ten-thirty. What time is it?"

Kirishima looked at the clock, "ten."

Bakugo sighed, "tell them to come back later."

"You know I will if you want me to."

He smiled and shook his head, "I'm kidding. It's fine. Just go open the door, I'll go put clothes on."

Kirishima nodded his head, "sadly you'll go put clothes on."

Bakugo gave him a kiss then got off the counter. He went to the room to change while Kirishima went to open the door.

"Good morning. Did we wake you guys up?" Denki asked. They walked in and went to the living room.

"No, sorry. We thought you guys weren't coming until a little later."

"I know, and I was texting you guys but no one answered. I just thought we could leave a little bit earlier so we don't catch traffic. I'm sorry, I feel bad that we just came now."

"No, it's fine. Do you guys want coffee? We were just making some right now."

They all went into the kitchen and followed Kirishima.

They sat down at the table. Kirishima could feel Denki staring at him. "What?"

Denki shook his head, "the...horns. I'm still not used to it."

"Well, get used to them. Next, I'll show you guys the wings. But we'll give it time for you guys to get used to the horns."

"Wings?!" Denki yelled.

Bakugo walked into the kitchen. He stood behind Kirishima and wrapped his arms around him, "the wings? I love it when he brings them out. It does things to me."