Chapter 4

When they got back to the beach house, Bakugo went to shower. Kirishima unpacked a few more things then showered after him. He came back to find Bakugo laying on the bed.

"Hey. Come here really quick."

Bakugo hugged a pillow tightly, "no. I'm comfortable, and I'm looking for a movie that we can watch."

"Come on, just really quick," Kirishima begged.

Bakugo rolled his eyes at him as he got off the bed. He stood in front of Kirishima, "what?"

"Ready?"

"For?"

Kirishima smirked, "one...two."

"Why are you counting?"

"Three!" Kirishima pushed him back down onto the bed and pinned his arms down. "See? I won. I took you down."

Bakugo smiled, "that was in no way a fair fight."

Kirishima leaned down and gave him a kiss, "you're just mad that I won." They both sat up and laid on the bed. Bakugo laid on Kirishima's chest and hugged him.

"I want a rematch."

"Fine. When?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo shrugged, "I don't know. You'll just have to be prepared all the time."

Kirishima smiled, "fine. I guess that's fair."

They laid in bed and watched a movie. Bakugo fell asleep in the middle of it. Kirishima turned off the TV, then tried to be as quiet as he could to get up and turn off the lights. He slowly moved Bakugo's hand off of him and managed to lay his head down on a pillow without waking him up. He went to the bathroom then came back and saw Bakugo awake.

"Did I wake you up?"

Bakugo shook his head, "no. I just...I woke up because I couldn't feel you next to me."

Kirishima turned off the light and got in bed with him, "sorry. I'm back." He got under the blanket and moved next to him. He laid his head down and hugged Bakugo tightly.

"Did you finish watching the movie?"

"No. I got bored after you fell asleep."

Bakugo smiled, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We can finish it tomorrow." He leaned up and gave Bakugo a kiss before they fell asleep.

Kirishima woke up the next morning to the smell of food. He got up and walked over to the kitchen.

Bakugo put everything down and ran up to him as soon as he saw him. He wrapped his arms around Kirishima and smiled, "happy birthday."

Kirishima moved his hands down and squeezed Bakugo's ass, "Thank you." Kirishima held him close as they kissed. "Can I have my dessert now? Later too, but I'm really craving it right now."

Bakugo bit his lip, "no. I have to finish making your cake. You can wait." He pushed away and walked back to the oven.

"That's not the dessert I was asking for."

Bakugo smirked, "I know. Don't worry, you'll get it later."

Kirishima walked over to the counter and sat down as he watched Bakugo bake the cake. They talked about their plans for the day, and for the rest of the week.