The Last Whisperer

•BOOK ONE•

•BOOK ONE•

STORY LOG-LINE:
After her home was destroyed and waking up two hundred years later, 17 year-old Seren meets the world renown 'Ivy League' composed of young talented masters that are vowed to protect the kingdom.

•••

Copyright © Ashetox 2021

The right of Ashetox to be identified as the Author of the Work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Cover design and art by Ashetox
Cover image © Rustam Babadjanov

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All characters in this publication are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

If you are reading this in any platform that is NOT Wattpad, please contact Ashetox immediately on Wattpad. This novel was written in Wattpad and Wattpad alone. It is exclusive only in Wattpad.

Platforms that I know of:
teenfic.net
NovelHD.com

•••

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE READ (or not)

Hey, there!
I see you've stumbled upon this book, and thank you oh so very much. I really appreciate it. I never really expected people to read this from the beginning lol. Thanks for reading this part too.

Here's a short story: I wrote, I published, then I unpublished.

Basically, I've been planning this series in my head for almost five years now, but it's summer from where I live and I have nothing else to do and decided, "Hey, I don't care anymore. I'll write this and I'll publish this."

If I somehow unpublish this again, I'll go ahead and admit that I'm a coward. Yes, I'm insecure about a lot of things including my WRITING. But it's whatever.

Here's a brief WARNING.
This is a Fantasy story inspired by a European-Asian setting. It involves swords and other sharp objects (LOL). This WILL include blood and a lot of cursing (i'll keep it PG), because why not.

Also, this story has a huge set of characters *laughs menacingly* but I will work hard for you guys to love them just as much as I do. I hope when you are reading this, you would remember that I've been planning this out for a long time. So that only means that I plan for a lot of things to transpire. Which also means that this is going to be one thick story. I'll work very hard :) and I can't thank you enough that you showed interest in my story!

And if you are looking for romance, it's very slow-burn (and I mean very). So yeah.

I believe in slow-burn romance, you see. I find them particularly splendid when they admit their feelings for each other, like yes finally?!!?!?? What?!!!!! But I thought they hated each other!! Oh, goodness...

BEWARE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.