-Chapter 1-

I WOULD LIKE TO WARN ALL NEW READERS! THIS BOOK GETS CRAZY! SERIOUSLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLOT TWISTS THAT BARLEY MAKE ANY SENSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS! I WAS JUST WRITING WHATEVER CAME TO MIND TO KEEP THE STORY MOVING! I TRIED TO MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! GOOD LUCK!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was born 6 year's before Eri. We both loved our parents and they treated us like gold. However that all changed the day me and Eri got our quirks. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" My mother screamed as she backed away from Eri. "YOUR A MONSTER BOTH OF YOU ARE!" She ran away from us. I looked at Eri. She was standing next to where dad just was. She had a horn on her head. It was radiating a golden light. I reached up and touched my forehead, i had one as well.

"Mommy?" i ask as i walk towards her. Suddenly there's a bright golden light coming from my horn i trip and accidentally knock over a bowl of fruit. A dented apple fell on the floor besides me. Suddenly it began to perfect itself, the dent disappearing. However it began to shrink. It got smaller and smaller until it disappeared. 

I looked at Eri and saw that her horn had stopped glowing. Did we just get our quirks? My horn has stopped glowing now. I look over at my mom and she's shaking in fear. "They are cursed children, one of them murdered my husband. Take them away i don't want them!" she yelled into the phone.

Cursed? What was mom saying? I was only 12 years old how could i be cursed? Eri looked scared of mom. I go up and try to hug her but she kicks me away. "GET OUT BRAT!" she yelled. There was a look of pure terror on her face. I was knocked to the ground and there were tears streaming down my face.

"M-Mom?" i asked again. "What are you doing?" i was scared. "I'M GETTING RID OF YOU! YOUR A MISTAKE AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN!" She kicked me away again and this time my head hit the floor. Then the world went black.

------------

I woke up in a dark room. There was a bed but it was small. I looked around and i saw Eri curled up in a ball on the bed. I stood up shivering as my bare feet hit the floor. I was in a white dress, It hung down to my legs and provided no warmth. I looked around for a light switch. Then i realized there wasn't even a light in the room. 

Suddenly someone walked into the room. "Looks like someones awake." He had a bird mask on his face. I was so scared i couldn't even think. I bolted towards the door and ran through the hallways. They seemed to go on forever. My frail body eventually gave out and the man caught up to me. 

"Trying to run? Well there's no where to go. Now come back we start testing tomorrow. He dragged me back to the room and threw me on the bed. I cuddled up next to Eri hoping that this was all some bad dream. That i will wake up in moms arms with her telling me its all right. Little did i know how wrong i was.

------------

I wake up to the man with the bird mask opening the door. I sit up and notice Eri is awake as well. "Y/n, your first." he says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. I look back at Eri with pure terror in my eyes. I can feel my self shaking slightly. Suddenly we came to a stop at a door. The man with the mask motioned for me to sit in the chair.

I sat down still shaking from fear. I can see him removing his white gloves. He motions his hand at me and then i was suddenly engulfed in pain. I scream and i can feel warm tears running down my face. When he's done he wrapped my arms, and legs in bandages and has his assistant carry me back to the bedroom.

I'm tossed on the bed where Eri runs over to check if im ok. I grab her hand and silently make a promise to myself that I will make sure she gets out of here. She deserves to have her life back. I will take the blame for everything.

--------------

A/N

First chapter of a brand new book! I hope you enjoyed! im going to try and make my writing more descriptive so my stories are longer. So that means lots, and lots, of details! Have a great rest of your Day/Night!