Chapter 4.

Kageyama slept well, and only woke up when the light coming through his window was bright enough to see through his closed eyelids. During the night, they had both changed positions so Hinata had slid off of him, and now he was right next to Kageyama, but his arm was across Kageyama's torso and his head was still on Kageyama's chest. Kageyama would never get tired of waking up with Hinata. He ran his fingers through Hinata's hair. Kageyama leaned down and nuzzled him, Hinata still smelled like oranges but it wasn't quite as strong as yesterday since Hinata hadn't just taken a shower. Kageyama was very comfortable and he loved cuddling with Hinata, but after a few minutes, he carefully moved Hinata's arm and head off of him. Hinata began to stir, and Kageyama froze, but Hinata just moved closer and didn't open his eyes.

Kageyama managed to get out of bed without waking Hinata up. He moved out into the kitchen and began cracking eggs into a frying pan. He wanted Hinata to wake up to a nice hot breakfast. Kageyama was no chef, but for Hinata he would do his best. He cooked some rice as well to go with the eggs, and got out a carton of orange juice, which he poured into two glasses. He set the table and put the food out on the plates. He would bring breakfast directly to Hinata in bed, but the last time he tried that, they'd ended up making a mess, so Kageyama thought it would be better this way.

He walked back into his bedroom and saw that Hinata had shifted again. He'd thrown the blankets off so Kageyama could see that Hinata was now spread out like a starfish on his back. Kageyama walked over and said quietly, "Good morning sleepyhead." Then Kageyama leaned down and kissed Hinata's cheek. Hinata didn't react at all so Kageyama continued kissing him. He moved down to Hinata's neck, and that's when Hinata's eyes fluttered open. He saw what Kageyama was doing and grabbed Kageyama's shirt to pull him into bed. Kageyama fell on top of Hinata, and Hinata began kissing Kageyama. Kageyama kissed him back, but then he stood and picked Hinata up, "Come on, dumbass, your breakfast is getting cold." Kageyama took him out to the table and set him down in a chair.

Hinata looked at his plate, "Wow Kageyama, the food actually looks edible."

Kageyama glared at him, "What you're supposed to say is thank you."

Hinata looked innocently at him, "But what if it's disgusting?"

Kageyama grabbed Hinata's chair and pulled it closer so he could get right in Hinata face, "It's not going to be, I made sure of it. I don't know why I even bother doing this stuff for you if you're just going to complain." He crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.

Hinata reached over and pulled Kageyama's arms apart, "Come on, I'm just teasing you. You know you love me."

Kageyama rolled his eyes, "You're right, I do love you, but sometimes I don't know why."

Hinata grinned and began eating his breakfast, "Hey, this is actually really good!"

Kageyama let out an exasperated sigh, "I told you."

While they ate, Hinata told Kageyama all about his dream, which he liked to do every morning. Kageyama enjoyed this, because he never remembered his own dreams, and he just thought they sounded interesting. Apparently, Hinata had dreamed about going to an amusement park with Kageyama, where it was just the two of them so they could ride the rides as many times as they wanted. The only catch was, there we giant purple elephants everywhere that they had to avoid, otherwise they might get stepped on.

"Anyway, I think I would be fun to go to an amusement park together someday," Hinata finished. Kageyama nodded, that would be fun, he'd never been to one before, but they sounded great.

"We have summer break in a few weeks," Kageyama mentioned, "We could go to one then."

"Yeah!" Hinata said excitedly, "I'll hold you to that you know." Kageyama shrugged, "As long as we have a way to pay for it, I don't have a problem with that."