Chapter Thirty

(a/n) Hi! This will be the last chapter for Casper's POV (you know who is the next's POV) Thank you so much! Sana katulad ni Casper mahanap niyo ang taong magpapangiti sa inyo... ng tunay.  Next will be King's POV. Let's hear on next update King's whereabouts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

Forgive but do not forget—one of the things I learned in this life. Surely there are a lot of things and moments that made us in pain. There are some people who hurt you in the past that until now you still have grudge on that person. Learn to forgive but do not forget. Learn to forgive and accept this pain. Someday, this pain will be your stepping stone to become better and stronger.

One more thing is I forgive because I know my heart will be at peace. After all, I realized that I deserved peace... we all deserve peace. I am not a prisoner of the past anymore.

With each day that is passing by, I learned to be a positive person. Being positive person doesn't only mean you always wear smile and taking things lightly. Positivity is about being strong and being aware to your emotional and mental state. After all, what matters the most is our mental and emotional state and we need to take care of these.

Lastly, I learned to let go. Not all people are capable in staying in our lives. Sometimes those persons who we value the most are the ones who will leave you behind without even explaining why. You have left with no choice, you just have to accept and let them go because it's their choice to leave. Parting ways is part of life. I lose some, and I gain some, after I gained some, I again lose some. What's the point of having relationship if in the end they just leave?—I learned from them. It gives me comfort knowing that there are still some who wants to stay in my life—and I guess, I am contented for that.

With all the heartaches, pains, tears, and breakdowns I learned to be strong and positive, now, I am not that easily to be faltered again. I also learned to value people in my life especially those I love the most. I learned to value relationship...

"Hey, lunch is ready," someone whispered on my ear and then I suddenly felt hug behind me.

I saw him smirked so I rolled my eyes. Kanina, nag-usap na ang pamilya namin para sa... kasal. Sinabi na namin agad-agad dahil si King ay hindi na makapaghintay pa. Pumunta sila ng pamilya niya rito sa bago naming bahay para mamanhikan.

"What are you thinking?" tanong niya dahil kanina pa ako tahimik. Sa totoo lang nawawalan na rin ako ng sasabihin at gusto na lang na namnamin ang bawat sayang nararamdaman ko. Noon takot na takot ako maging sobrang masaya dahil feeling ko pagkatapos nito sobra-sobrang sakit ang naghihintay sa akin pero ngayon, kahit papaano nagkaroon ako ng kasiguraduhan na magiging ayos ang lahat dahil nandito siya... Salamat, King.

"Wala naman." ngumuso ako at nakatingin lang sa mga bundok na nakikita ko sa malayo mula rito sa likod ng aming bahay.

"Ano?" he probed.

"Wala nga!" natatawa kong sabi.