1

Mr. Aizawa led Class 1-A out to the P.E. Grounds, where they met All Might, Present Mic, and Midnight.

"It's All Might!" Deku squealed.

"You see him five days of the week, Deku! Shut up!" Bakugo snapped at him.

"Good morning young students!" All Might cheered.

"Who's ready for a special practice, yo!" Present Mic yelled, throwing up a rocker sign.

The class was silent, staring at the Voice Hero.

"I can't hear you!" Mic laughed.

"Because no one said anything," Mineta spat.

Tsuyu smacked him in the side of the head.

"What's this even about?" Bakugo grumbled. "This is Homeroom."

"I was able to get the P.E. Grounds this morning," Aizawa said. "All Might, Midnight, and Present Mic all felt we could try something new today for a Battle Practice."

"Why didn't we just wait for Heroics class?" Kirishima asked.

"Aizawa doesn't trust us," Mic body slammed Aizawa and threw his arm around his best friend's neck.

Aizawa didn't move, looking annoyed as usual.

"He's letting us play with you all," Midnight purred.

"Get in teams of five and spread out," Aizawa said. "This isn't a competition this is only a practice to see how you do."

"Ochako!" Tsuyu walked to her friend.

Uraraka smiled, "Let's get Deku!"

The girls walked to Midoriya, who was standing with Iida.

"Looks like we got four," Midoriya looked around, seeing Todoroki standing at a distance from everyone as always.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya yelled, waving at the other teen.

Todoroki looked at them and slowly walked to them.

"Now our team is complete," Iida raised his hand in the air.

"Get over here Spiky!" Bakugo grabbed Kirishima. He grabbed Sero as well, "You too Elbows!"

Kirishima looked around, "Hey Chargebolt!"

Kaminari walked to him.

"We're two short, wanna join?" Kirishima grinned.

"You got it," Kaminari held up his thumbs.

"Raccoon Eyes!" Bakugo yelled at Mina.

Mina walked to them, "Need one more?"

"Got our team!" Bakugo yelled at Aizawa, who was on the ground in his sleeping bag as the other teachers were talking.

Kirishima looked around, seeing Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Shouji, Mineta, and Hagakure on one team.

Tokoyami, Satou, Kouda, Ojiro, and Aoyama were on the last team.

Present Mic tapped Aizawa with the toe of his boot.

Aizawa opened his eyes and sat up, unzipping the sleeping bag.

The teachers approached the students.

They stopped in a cluster, falling into fighting stances when a large swirling vortex opened up.

A woman emerged. She wore a black suit covered in what appeared as colorful celestial swirls that shrunk into a black hole in the center of her chest.

The woman looked around as if realizing she had made a huge mistake. She ran back into the portal.

The portal created a blinding flash and suddenly the teachers felt the portal begin to suck them in.

They all attempted to keep their feet on the ground, even All Might was struggling to stay in place.

Aizawa cursed, hearing the kids scream from the other side of the portal.

He shouted when he lost his footing.

Mic attempted to grab him but couldn't keep himself in place.

He fell, taking Midnight down.

All Might ran for them as they all disappeared into the portal.

He managed to grab them all and held them together as they tumbled through the portal.

The portal flashed closed, leaving the P.E. Grounds completely empty.