Nothing Special

This story uses a lot of strong language. I warned you. Maybe I'll upload the next chapter in a little bit, not a lot happens in this one.

Nolan wasn't anything special when Kiara had first met him. He hardly ever crossed her mind, and for a long time she didn't even know his name even though they started Jackson Jones High the same year. He was insignificant in her world to put it frankly. After all, what could a little awkward white boy do for her? She was black and beautiful, curvaceous, and bad. He was white - no, pasty like an uncooked biscuit or milk. He wasn't ugly or anything, but not much to look at in her opinion, especially considering he was built like a string bean and wasn't tall (not in the way she liked anyway), dark (attention to the dark), and handsome.

He just wasn't her type, and not just in the looks department either. Nolan Cullem's personality was one she didn't rock with. He was weak. A push-over. A pussy. She liked her men dominating, strong, and not some wimp that got bullied and disrespected on a daily.

Ironically, the thing that changed everything and made Nolan Cullem go from insignificant, to very significant in her life started because of that bullying he suffered through.

Kiara's boyfriend Leon was the main perpetrator when it came to Nolan Cullem being bullied. Leon hated Nolan, for a reason she couldn't really fathom or even care enough about to ask. She just rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's immaturity, but generally minded her business. Why start issues in her relationship with Leon over a boy she didn't give two-shits about? So, she had minded her own and remained silent as her boyfriend tormented the other boy. Besides, whatever beef they had started long before she started dating Leon over the summer before their junior year of high school, considering Leon had been making Nolan's life a living hell since freshman year. Maybe even before that, she hadn't gone to the same middle school like they had so she wouldn't know all the details.

The day everything changed, she had been minding her business like she always had. She had actually been eating a lackluster burger that tasted somehow too cooked and too undercooked at the same time, by the pool at Henry Rii's pool party. She hadn't wanted to eat it, but Leon had shoved the plate into her hands and reminded her she hadn't eaten all day with that look, that constipated concerned look in his dark eyes. She didn't appreciate his concern (because he was wrong), but she also didn't want to hear his mouth or suffer through any of his guilt tripping. So, she had nibbled at the burger.

Leon had left her, likely frustrated with her refusal to eat any of the sides he had offered to go along with the burger and wandered off to his friends. Or she thought he had, until she looked up from picking at her food at the sound of a commotion. She hadn't known Nolan was there, she didn't even know why he was there. They didn't exactly run in the same circles in more than one way. But there he was, being pushed around and degraded by her boyfriend.

The other party-goers were laughing it up - people thought everything Leon did was funny. They laughed at all his jokes and listened to every word he spewed like he was the Messiah or something. She guessed being the school's star athlete had an effect on people - she just thought it was a little too cliche. A little boring.

While Leon lit into him, Nolan just took it. Stood there like a little child being scolded by their parents and gripped his pool cleaning stick so tightly his already white hands blanched even more.

She had just shook her head at all of it, so over everything. Then, Leon pushed Nolan into the pool. She guessed that was because he wasn't getting the response out of the other boy that he wanted. The laughter and jeers grew louder. She had just sat there, watching as bored as she had been since Leon had dragged her to the party.

She observed dully as Nolan swam over to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out. He said something not heard over the jeers and laughter, but she had seen his lips move. His expression had been almost angry - it was the first time she had ever seen him look so close to the emotion - and also without a doubt upset. She had been watching him closely, that was why she had seen it.

The school they attended had a uniform as dress code, a khaki skirt, blue blouse, and red tie for girls, and khaki pants, blue button up, and red tie for boys. She hadn't ever, not once, seen Nolan in anything other than his school uniform. He had been wearing gray joggers that day however, joggers that got soaking wet and clung to his thighs. She noticed the imprint right away - it wasn't weird that she noticed - no, she thought it was weird that no one else did.

Nolan Cullem had the biggest dick she'd ever seen in person, and suddenly, she found he wasn't so insignificant anymore.