summary + cast.

('false god')

('false god')

DEVYN WILDE spent her senior year falling in love, uncovering truths about herself, and learning the secrets of Forks, Washington. Now that she's graduated and seemingly has her life and supernatural power on track, Devyn is focused on one thing and one thing only, Rosalie Hale.

Devyn and Rosalie have spent the summer together, finding themselves closer together than ever, but when an incident happens that forces the abrupt end of their relationship, Devyn's heart is shattered.

With the pressures of her freshman year of college and growing threats in the supernatural world, Devyn finds herself in a dark and lonely place.

Enter Leah Clearwater, Devyn's best friend turned neighbor. When Leah learns of the sudden engagement of her ex-boyfriend and cousin, she finds herself in a similar place as Devyn.

In desperate need of some sort of reprieve, Devyn and Leah's bond forms into something deeper, and leads to a messy situation that neither are prepared for.

Especially when Rosalie returns.

•••
FALSE GOD
false god
/fôls ɡäd/
a Divine being preached by man that explains of extensive intelect and power without physical evidence of existence.
•••

-CAST

-THE SUPERNATURAL

Paulina Singer as
THE BROKEN
DEVYN WILDE

Paulina Singer asTHE BROKENDEVYN WILDE