Greenroom X

Well

Well.

My insanity was apparently a touch too much for Kaname. The straight-laced man requested a change in squads after the first year which was a shame but oh well. I had to respect that someone as rigid in their beliefs as Kaname wouldn't adjust well to my antics.

Sōsuke and Sajin were rather well-adjusted to me after the first month.

Sōsuke had a perfect poker face and the patience of a god. There were times when I could nettle him, eliciting a tired glare when he thought I wasn't looking, but for the most part he went with the flow. Sajin was easily flustered, but such a sweetie he had issues voicing any kind of complaint. Ah, he was adorable.

A benefit of being a creature of pure reiatsu meant that reiatsu was as tangible to me as water was to a water-bender. I could feel the reiatsu in each of my students. Under my guidance, I coached Sōsuke and Sajin to correctly utilize their reiatsu in their zanpakutō. I helped tighten their bonds, and fed them bits of my purified reiatsu in our daily meals to permanently increase their reserves.

The results spoke for themselves.

Sōsuke was the first to achieve his shikai after only a year.

It was a rainy morning. I had prepared blueberry muffins, grilled ham, and some soft-baked oatmeal bars. I laid out the breakfast on the table per usual. As my non-human companions did not require food to eat, the three preferred not to join us for meals. Shiori was focused on scouting work regarding Yhwach's army—although I could not directly interact with that world, Shiori kept close tabs on it in hopes of finding a way to kidnap—I mean rescue—certain fellas that appeared.

Kura frequented hell. He was always fascinated to study the differences between demons in each new dimension ever since he er encountered the Dark Continent in one of my earlier lives. Snuggles, always a simp for Kura, usually followed him.

Was there a danger to them to travel to hell so much? Sure. But as long as they weren't messing with nasty ass mind flayers they could play with that risk all they want. As far as I was aware Bleach didn't have those tentacle monstrocities so I wasn't concerned.