Part 1

Precap (ep 37 of edkv2): Shravan tries his best to ask forgivness from Suman, Anish tempers with Shravan's chemical in practical class, later Suman rebukes him. The principal announces about blood donation camp, Bhopali says to Sharavan that his and Suman's blood group is b-positive, but Shravan is afraid of needle.

Shravan and Bunty is chatting at night in their usual place to hangout beside Shravan's bike.

Bunty: I told you mia, I told you not to trust that Bhopali. Now face your fear.

Shravan: Ha yaar Bunty, I didn't thought he will come up with such a plan. Now what should I do?

Bunty: Idea. Do one thing. Why don't you practice now?

Shravan: What do you mean? How can I practice?

Bunty: Like this.

Bunty brings out a needle out of nowhere. Shravan gets shocked seeing it and moves a bit far away from it.

Sharavan: Needle, where did you get this needle?

Bunty: This Bunty have solution for every problem. Listen mia, your main problem is you are afraid of needle. So now all you have to do is conquer your fear. Come on. You can do it. You are the great Shravan Malhotra.

Shravan: Yes Bunty you are right, I'm Shravan Malhotra, I can do it. I'm not afraid of this little needle.

Bunty: Then come.

Bunty takes Shravan's hand and tries to pinch him with the needle but Shravan removes his hand at the last moment.

Shravan: No no no no no.

Bunty: Mia, you will lose whatever respect you have in your school like this.

Shravan gets a bit serious.

Shravan: No bhai. I have to win sumo now, I can't lose anything before her now.

Bunty: And how do you plan to do this?

Shravan: I don't know, but I have to do something.

Morning

Shravan comes at his terrace being dressed up for school. But he gets scared seeing Suman's grand father on Suman's terrace, watering flower.

Shravan: What is this buddha, I mean daddu doing here so early? Now my whole day will be like a nightmare.

Shravan is about to leave but stops hearing Suman's voice. She comes there.

Suman: Dadu, shall we go?

Dadu: Now?

Suman: Like you always say, why be late for a good work.

Dadu smiles.

Dadu: You are  right. Let's go to your blood donation camp.

Suman and Dadu leaves. Shravan thinks about Suman's word and talks to himself.

Shravan: If I do this good work too then Suman will think me as a good person too. It means freedom from her anger. Then I have to go to the blood donation camp. But needle.

Shravan remembers Bunty's word. Flasback shows Bunty is saying you have to conquer your fear.

Shravan: Bunty is right I have to conquer my fear.

Shravan goes to his room and takes a needle. He looks at the needle and talks to himself.

Shravan: Don't be afraid, remember, you are a tiger.

Shravan takes the needle in one hand and forwards it slowly toward his finger. But then he stands up suddenly.

Shravan: I can't do this.