00 : note

Nerd to Natty | season 2

Welcome back!!

Welcome back to another season of nerd to natty. And yes this is the second season (book) if you haven't read the first season yet, please read it and continue back here!

Family friendly

So I just wanted to say this book is completely family friendly and no adult content will be added and there might or might not be few inappropriate words, I'll make sure to give you warning about that!

More info!?
About characters

The same set of characters from season 1 will be included, New characters might or might not be included. So wait for that!

New plot!?

Yes you've heard it. There is a brand new plot that I added in this season. There will be alot of twist and turns.. I guess!?? It will have a mix of old and new story plot. So stay tuned for it.

About my writing skills and journey.

So at first I took writing stories as a time pass, like I didn't even notice how many errors I have in my book and how many childish and clingy scenes are there. I only wanted to write the story as fun but as my book got a lot of recognition I felt like I should do something to make people enjoy my book even more. So I stopped being childish and I took my writing to another level. So that's why I upload chapters very slowly. My sincere apologies. I'll make sure to drop the chapters soon as possible. And thanks for being patient and waiting. I've been reading books on wattpad about how to improve written fanfics and I found it so much of a help!!

A quick introduction to the chapters from the first season

Lalisa (or) pranpriya manobal - A sweet nerd type girl, who's originally from Thailand and also has a different personality which others doesn't know

Jeon jungkook - A popular High school type of playboy who likes to mess around people just for fun.

Park Chaeyoung (or) Roseanne park - A cheerfully, friendly girl and bubbly girl who will not be afraid to stand for the weak. Has a brave personality.

Tzu-yu or chewie (jjeu-wi) - A carefree spirit who's an introvert but if your close to her she's the sweetest little pea!

Park Jimin - boyfriend of Rosé and was a part of the bangtan boys. Sweet and brave. Doesn't like to hurt people.

Bangtan boys also called as bts - Most popular group at school. Dashing and charming boys, who's actually very sweet and can also be bad. (Members : Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin, min yoongi, Jung hoseok, park jimin, Kim taehyung, jeon jungkook)

Kim Jennie and Kim jisoo - The Kim sisters from Thailand. They're very sweet, kinda and beautiful but can also be savage and Bad. They're Lisa's best friends and step sisters (since Lisa was adopted but Lisa and Jensoo never really treated each other as step sisters. They always treat each other as their own sisters)

About this book

This book is all about my own idea and is fictional and no hate towards any of the characters. Only love!!

Some scenes can be familiar but that doesn't mean they are copied or plagiarized.

That's all. I hope you enjoy reading this book!! Keep supporting Have a great day/night love you all

- your author ~

"You don't know the real me, so step back"