Chapter 27

"PATTON!" Virgil screamed slamming doors open. A delusional fear of paranoid events flashed past his glassy eyes, right down his stinging cheeks, right down to his chin.

Slamming a door open, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another.

"PATTON! WHERE ARE YOU!" He yelled through the house, the feedback echoed all throughout the house, throught the street.

Heads outside turned towards to frantic house of fears.

"FUCKING HELL! WHERE ARE YOU?" Virgil cried, slamming the last door off of its hinges to the wall, leaving a dent in the plaster.

"Patton!" Janus gasped his voice raspy and used, pushing past Virgil towards Patton, Janus stumbled towards Patton.

Behind him, Virgil's knees trembled as he walked closer to the two, his breathing hitched as he looked down at Patton upon what he thought was supposed to be a bed.

Feeling the thinness of the blanket, Virgil stroked the creases down as his knees collasped below his body.

The harsh breathing pushed it's way through Janus' lips as his eyes darted around the room, all across his childhood friend's body. He brought to fingers to Patton's neck, just below his jaw.

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Sighing loudly, Janus drapped his arms across Virgil. Coughing through the wet tears that made him cry out loud.

Looking back at Janus, Virgil fell into the other boy's arms. Their heavy breathing weighed harshly in the room, like a thin blanket upon them all.

"We...we need to call...an ambulance," Janus sighed between sharp breaths.

"What...what if h-he wakes up?" Mumbled Virgil.

"We'll wait, but if he doesn't wake up in 2 hours, no matter what we do, we need...we need to call...call an ambulance," Janus sighed trying to breathe properly.

~~~

2 hours went and passed. The wait was excruciating long, it was longer than any of the two had to comprehend in their lives.

"Come on... we need to," Janus' hand trembled beneath his hand as his breathing hitched mid sentence, "We...need to,"

"Y...yeah,"

End Of Chapter. 343 Words.